Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,113

1 members and 3,112 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,139 Posts

Re: Azura, Honeybee Progression Thread

Gorgeous looking reptile! Grats. Honeybee is a such an appropriate name. Lol.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

Thanks

I got little Azura out for just a second today while I put in her new hides. Poor little one was real scared so I made sure to keep handling to an absolute minimum. It was very nice to get to see her again though lol. I've barely seen her sense I put her in her tank the first day other then seeing her little snoot on feeding day. I had paper towels in her hides to make her feel more secure and she pushed one in front of the opening XD

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BluuWolf For This Useful Post:

Godzilla78 (09-25-2017)

Thanks

We just had our second successful feeding! She had a bit more trouble this time with her missing her strike and few times and my boyfriend dropping the rat and scaring her but after another little reheat she was ready lol

I was able to get a few pics this time as well

Now that she’s eaten for me twice I’m gonna try our first short handling session in a few days after she has digested ^-^ I’m excited

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks

I’ve got my girl out for another little handling session and she’s starting to get more comfortable. She’d normally sit in my hand in a ball for a good five minutes before simi-relaxing but now she almost immediately decided to chill out and look around

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BluuWolf For This Useful Post:

Finn0208 (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    She is beautiful! I use to not want a spider because I didn't wanna risk spending a lot of money to have a goofy snake that corkscrews and stuff(over paranoid), but I have been seeing so many that I love that I really want one now! I love the banana enchi spiders!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MmmBanana For This Useful Post:

BluuWolf (10-10-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MmmBanana View Post
    She is beautiful! I use to not want a spider because I didn't wanna risk spending a lot of money to have a goofy snake that corkscrews and stuff(over paranoid), but I have been seeing so many that I love that I really want one now! I love the banana enchi spiders!
    I was a bit fearful at first as well due to horror stories I had heard of online and stuff but after being on this forum and seeing all the amazing animals and hearing all the sides and opinions I decided for myself that sense it wouldn't hurt them in any way I wanted to own one for myself and don't regret it lol.

My girl doesn't have much of a wobble herself, she only trembles a little bit when she gets excited and missed her prey a few times one feed when she gets excited. I honestly think it's cute and if I didn't know about the wobble beforehand I probably wouldn't even notice she was any different

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Whelp! I went to get Azura for a little handling session today and as I got her out she was NOT happy lol. She struck as me a few times, first time any of my own snakes have done that (though I have been tagged by someone else’s XD) I was just confused sense she’s typically a little shy but overall pretty chill, then I put her under the light in my desk and understood, babies first shed with us!

I hadn’t noticed before sense she’s a hypo but those blue eyes gave it away real quick! I just snapped a few quick pics and put her back to chill and after she settles back in her hide I’ll add another wet rag to her tank to up the humidity

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BluuWolf For This Useful Post:

Finn0208 (10-12-2017)

Thanks

Beautiful girl gave me a full beautiful shed today! It’s her first shed for me and I wanna keep it, I didn’t save any of Meekos first shed and I wish I did lol. What’s the best way to preserve them?

Thanks
    grats on the first shed

been told to just hang them and let them dry naturally.

0.1 75% Kalatoa 12.5% Jampea Super Dwarf Retic - Enyo
    0.1 62.5% Purple Phase Jampea - Eris
    1.0 Platron Sunfire Mainland - Hades
    0.1 Albino Suntiger - Xena
    0.1 Platinum Citron Sunfire Albino - Aphrodite

"Animals are not property or things but rather living organisms, subjects of a life, who are worthy of our compassion, respect, friendship and support."

Thanks

I cleaned out Azura’s tank today and when I was done and took the lid off of the little tub I keep her in while I clean she slithered right on out and curled up on my arm ^-^ I know it’s probably cuz she was cold but it’s nice to know she’s getting more comfortable around me lol She’s been so shy but we’re making lots of progress!

I was gonna put some pics of my little noodle bracelet but Tapatalk won’t let me upload pics for some reason >~< When I can ill post them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123