Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,979

1 members and 2,978 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

Thread: Hi

Thanks

Smile Hi

Hi everyone. My name is Marilyn and i am pretty much still new to handling ball pythons. i have an Alpha Ball python who i rescued from getting shot almost 5 years ago and she is registered as my Emotional Support Animal because I am a disabled Veteran who suffers from severe PTSD and Anxiety Adjustment disorder. And my son has given an Asphalt Ball python earlier this week. Both of our Ball pythons are female and we have them separated but my Alpha could careless that we have another snake in the trailer. I am just here to make friends and hopefully learn more about Ball pythons

Marilyn

Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,891 Posts

welcome!!! there's plenty of friendly people here with a wealth of knowledge to offer. if you ever have questions, feel free to ask!
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

arianauchiha2017 (08-25-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,335 Times in 775 Posts
    Welcome Marilyn. Thank you for your service.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RickyNY For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    Welcome to the forum, you've found a great community of people who are willing to share decades of experience and knowledge.

Thank you for your service

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Craiga 01453 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Hi

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has welcomed me so far

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arianauchiha2017 View Post
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has welcomed me so far
    if you can, post pics of your noodles! we can't get enough pics around here. also i'd love to hear the rescue story, that sounds intense!
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    if you can, post pics of your noodles! we can't get enough pics around here. also i'd love to hear the rescue story, that sounds intense!

i will post more pictures in my gallery of both snakes..... as for the story about my Alpha Ball, a resident at a local homeless shelter moved out and left her behind and the executive director who doesn't like snakes was going to take her out in the back 40 and shoot her but i stepped in and started taking care of her, that was back in November 2012 and like i said i have had her for the last 5 years since then.... the executive director always jokes with me about shooting her but because she has and is helping me with my PTSD and Anxiety Adjustment Disorder, he won't do it even though he has shown me the bullet that he has with her name on it.... but again he won't shoot her because she helped me with coming out of my shell and now i am more social with people than what i was before i started taking care of her.... as for my Asphalt Ball Python, someone i go to church with needed to find her a home and since i have 5 years experience with my Alpha Ball Python, I took it in and the Asphalt Ball Python now belongs to my son since he has been on me about getting another one.... My profile pic and Avatar are of my Alpha Ball

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arianauchiha2017 For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (08-25-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arianauchiha2017 View Post

i will post more pictures in my gallery of both snakes..... as for the story about my Alpha Ball, a resident at a local homeless shelter moved out and left her behind and the executive director who doesn't like snakes was going to take her out in the back 40 and shoot her but i stepped in and started taking care of her, that was back in November 2012 and like i said i have had her for the last 5 years since then.... the executive director always jokes with me about shooting her but because she has and is helping me with my PTSD and Anxiety Adjustment Disorder, he won't do it even though he has shown me the bullet that he has with her name on it.... but again he won't shoot her because she helped me with coming out of my shell and now i am more social with people than what i was before i started taking care of her.... as for my Asphalt Ball Python, someone i go to church with needed to find her a home and since i have 5 years experience with my Alpha Ball Python, I took it in and the Asphalt Ball Python now belongs to my son since he has been on me about getting another one.... My profile pic and Avatar are of my Alpha Ball
    how awesome of you to step up for the snake! you're a good snarent (snake parent LOL). maybe over time you can help the director come around to how awesome snakes are with stories and pictures. i know i've changed quite a few minds just talking about and sharing photos of my legless babies.
    4.4 ball python

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

Thanks

i post pictures on facebook all the time of my snake babies.... i have actually gotten people who i know are deathly afraid of snakes to touch Bella who is my Alpha Ball.... she is so docile that nothing scares her..... i can toss her between a friend and me on the back porch while she stays curled up and all she does is just watch us and i know she is thinking are you guys done yet

Thanks

Welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sandi1961
    North Dakota, USA

1.0 Nuclear (butter/fire) 'Ramses'
    1.0 QueenSpin (lesser/pastel/pinstripe/spider) 'Seti'
    0.1 Pastel 'Cleopatra'
    0.1 Pastel Desert 'Wadjet'
    0.1 Leopard 'Nefertiti'
    0.1 Black Pastel Yellowbelly 'Anhk-Meri-Ra'