Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,944

3 members and 2,941 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
    Thanks

Still Ball, at it again!

I knew I would be picking up a GHI from Still Balls the moment they told me they'd have one for sale once it was out of the incubator and ready. Being the curious cat I was I asked about the process, the pairing, and really any sort of question that could come to mind. They happily obliged, and answered my questions, kept me in the loop, and when the day arrived I received an image of my little ghi right out of the egg! I don't know of any other breeder who'd happily walk me through the process, and keep me fully updated, till the day it shipped.

Additionally, I picked a brother out of the clutch (a normal at the time) for a more than fair price. When a few sheds had passed it became evident that he was a poss het red axanthic, they kept the price as previously agreed on. They arrived securely as expected, two healthy if a little sparky hatchling males. As promised I'd done more business with them, and will continue to do so. These guys absolutely have my backing, and I'd keep an eye out for this coming season. Great things are going on with Still Balls, and with the best customer service around you can't go wrong.
    1.0 Cinny-Pewter 0.1 Bumblebee het Albino 0.1 Cinnamon Queen Bee 0.1 Albino Spider 1.0 Mojave het OG 0.1 Mystic 1.0 GHI 1.0 Normal 0.1 Honey Het Red Axanthic

1.0 Platinum Reticulated Python

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cass For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (08-17-2017),StillBP (08-16-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 657 Posts
    All I can say to this is thank you. And I await the day when you have babies from my babies to show and sale.
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StillBP For This Useful Post:

Cass (08-17-2017)