Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,838

1 members and 2,837 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: Very new to bps but I already love my lil guy

Ok well got him normal on that week or so ago then yesterday the peice of crap on the second floor set the fire alarm for the whole building off and they evacuated everyone n all pets etc so lotsa noise smells etc and now he's not at all going in his hide just sometimes goes part way in then back out n lays beside it instead and also I had to add more heat cause it was dropping to 77 I have him in the 89 to 91-92 range now as recommended by reptile store and he may as well b adjusting to that but 1 I want to move his terrarium as it's too close to the alarm noisemaker thing and all 2 I'm really worried bout him 3 heat needs to stay where it is till it regulates with the two lamps till I can change out the bulb for higher wattage one thus eliminating need for two... so my questions are what is my best courses of action and is he gunna be ok and additionally what do I do to make him back to normal .... also to note I handle him normally 3 4 times a week and don't want him to be confused ty
    Last edited by Joshuawhitelaw; 09-08-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123