Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,281

5 members and 3,276 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

Re: My gorgeous new Bob Clark, tiger, fluffy line part 2, it grows.

Secured my goat provider an hour before seeing this.

BPnet Senior Member JodanOrNoDan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Godfather View Post
    Not on drugs punk. And yeah let me go get a keyboard for a damn laptop. I'd rather have it professionally fixed.
    You should have just let it go. You are going to get another post quarantined.
    Honest, I only need one more ...

Banned
    Thanks

Been out of snake keeping for half a year out of 21yrs total. Lucrative maybe not. I have another business I just began that can sustain it.

I'm not trying to create 5,000$ snakes. I in fact plan on making them scarcely available. I want to create a super giant the world will want to see.

I've already made calls to genetics labs in hopes to isolate a giant gene and removing the dice roll.

If I succeed I invite you to see my facility, I plan on making it available to the public often. My buddy owns a zoo as well and he'd want one for people to see.

I'm not a novice. It's been this way since the dawn on time, people who own giant pythons sit there and lecture those wanting in.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    Kind of off topic but you arent some guy named Roland Deschain(a character from Stephen Kings Dark Tower) who was arguing with me today about how my BCL isnt a true BCL as it doesnt have a cross head stamp on its head and how only true BCL have the cross head even though the parents of my snake come from Vin Russo and Joel Diaz at Legacy reptiles and the fact i proves him wrong on pretty much excuse he came up with and was backed up by quite a few BCL breeders.

And also called Vin Russo and Legacy reptiles BS companies that dont produce pure stuff.

And that he is the only one who has a real BCL which he has paperwork for but doesnt know who bred it.....

And i even invited him to join the Boa Constrictor Longicauda group and Pure Locality Boas group and he didnt want to cause he said they were all full of it and didnt know anything....

You arent the same guy are you? lol

But regardless, good luck on your endeavors. Hope I don't read about a guy who was eaten by a 20' retic lol. And even more luck on trying to ID this 'giant' gene which I couldn't imagine hasn't been thought of before. But anyways, good luck.
    Last edited by Sauzo; 08-11-2017 at 12:39 AM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    I would not rely on "bodybuilding" to get you out of a bad situation with a 15 foot retic that has made a mistake.

That would be a false sense of security and irresponsible. I don't ever overestimate my abilities even with the smaller 7 foot boa here. I still pay attention. My retic has me on my toes a lot but is still young. I'm sure you will be aware and cautious too. All it takes is a distracting bite and a coil or two from a big animal and you are in trouble.

I'm glad you have help as that is a requirement for the big ones.

Most folks are leaning toward the dwarf and SD packages these days for manageability and lesser feeding costs.

Still think your tiger is beautiful.

Be safe and good luck.
    Thank you, she is amazing. No camera phone can capture her beauty. She's really something to see in sunlight. Rainbow oil slick shining scales. And seeing how small she is and knowing soon she'll be in control boggles my mind.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Kind of off topic but you arent some guy named Roland Deschain(a character from Stephen Kings Dark Tower) who was arguing with me today about how my BCL isnt a true BCL as it doesnt have a cross head stamp on its head and how only true BCL have the cross head even though the parents of my snake come from Vin Russo and Joel Diaz at Legacy reptiles and the fact i proves him wrong on pretty much excuse he came up with and was backed up by quite a few BCL breeders.

And also called Vin Russo and Legacy reptiles BS companies that dont produce pure stuff.

And that he is the only one who has a real BCL which he has paperwork for but doesnt know who bred it.....

And i even invited him to join the Boa Constrictor Longicauda group and Pure Locality Boas group and he didnt want to cause he said they were all full of it and didnt know anything....

But regardless, good luck on your endeavors. Hope I don't read about a guy who was eaten by a 20' retic lol. And even more luck on trying to ID this 'giant' gene which I couldn't imagine hasn't been thought of before. But anyways, good luck.
    Do you know a lot about animal genetic testing? Because it almost doesn't exist in reptiles. Can you please hold a decent conversation without adding subtle insults. I'm in the keepers area now, not site info and suggestions. I'm here to discuss keeping and breeding snakes.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post

I'm confused if you're saying I'm lying about her being a Bob's Fluffy line. Bob is mailing me paperwork and here she is still on his page. Notice is says inquire? He simply hasn't pulled it down. Bob just got back from Japan today he's getting me my paperwork verifying her as Fluffy line.

I'm not that dude at all. I only keep pythons now and forevermore.

Banned
    Thanks
    Dude BCLs look like black and white red tails to me, nothing special I see there. You won't hear me speak on anything but BCIs and ATBs because I kept some. Pythons bring me a special feeling of wonder and amazement boas just don't. Except tree boas, they share in that elegant look. A well colored ATB..... amazing creatures.

Thanks

Do you know a lot about animal genetic testing? Because it almost doesn't exist in reptiles. Can you please hold a decent conversation without adding subtle insults. I'm in the keepers area now, not site info and suggestions. I'm here to discuss keeping and breeding snakes.
    No I don't. And where did you get this insults idea from? I was insinuating that you are all over the place with your goals, of first getting this baby retic the paperwork from Bob. Now working on acquiring a 20' retic. Then paying for this genetic testing which I am quite sure isn't cheap.

If like others have said, you are having trouble getting a laptop keyboard fixed, genetic testing and pinpointing said gene is going to be a lot more expensive and time consuming I would think.

And I understand you are discussing keeping and breeding but like my statement above, you are all over the board.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

KWAddict (08-11-2017)

Thanks

I'm confused if you're saying I'm lying about her being a Bob's Fluffy line. Bob is mailing me paperwork and here she is still on his page. Notice is says inquire? He simply hasn't pulled it down. Bob just got back from Japan today he's getting me my paperwork verifying her as Fluffy line.

I'm not that dude at all. I only keep pythons now and forevermore.
    And no I am saying you are lying about the fluffy line as I am familiar with it as I'm sure a lot of other keepers are too. Like I said, I was insinuating that you were all over the board with about 10 irons in the fire lol. It was more of a joke as I'm sure you aren't that guy but that guy was all over the place talking about Stockl stuff, then calling Vin Russo and other well known breeders fakes and producing not true BCL and how he had the only true BCL.

The best part was Vin Russo actually discovered the BCL subspecies back in like 1991 or something. So for this guy to say Vin was selling not pure BCL was rather entertaining lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

BluuWolf (08-12-2017)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast