Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,048

0 members and 3,048 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hi All,

I just wanted to clarify a few things about using ShipYourReptiles.

First -- you DO NOT need to be certified through FedEx in order to use our services to ship your animals. Basically, SYR has taken care of that step for you so you don't have to. Our certification applies to any packages you send out.

You DO need to meet our minimum shipping standards for packaging and temperature guidelines, and those are all laid out on our website. You can purchase the proper packaging through us, or through any number of qualified sources.

We offer exclusive On-Time and Live-Arrival Insurance. If you purchase the minimum insurance, you can be reimbursed for the shipping costs of any package that is delivered late (even if it's just one minute late) according to FedEx time stamps. You can insure up to $10,000 worth of value on the animals in the package (or more under special circumstances) and if the package is delayed and the animals arrive deceased, you will be reimbursed for the value of insurance you purchased.

Deaths during shipment are EXTREMELY rare. Even when the packages are delayed (also rare, but it does happen) so long as the animals are properly packaged, they will be fine.

If you have any questions or concerns about exactly how to make sure the animals are packed properly, our Customer Service Desk is always happy to help.

Use the coupon code BPnet40 to get 40% off the FedEx retail rate! After that, I can work with you customized, personalized rates to meet your business needs!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
    Judy
    Director of Accounts at ShipYourReptiles

email: Judy@ShipYourReptiles.com

Customer Service Desk
    303-730-2125 (ext 1 or 2)
    info@ShipYourReptiles.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Judy@SYR For This Useful Post:

Emily_Doughty (08-08-2017)

Thanks

Red face Shipping my babies

I have been at the hobby for 7 years now and have about 60 ball pythons and am ready to sell about half of them. I have hatched and raised several clutches.
    I am ready to go on morph market and make listings, I just ordered a new camera today. Can someone tell me do you have to go to an airport fed ex ship center or can you go anywhere for overnight service? I live out in the country and the nearest major airport is 100 miles away. Thank you for all the vital info on this page.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,881 Times in 827 Posts
    You'll need to either schedule a pick up at your home location (can be dangerous with uncontrolled truck temps) or the easiest for me and the animals is dropping off at FedEx.

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/ship-centers.html
    You can't go to just any FedEx drop point like kinko's or walgreens, it has to be one approved for dangerous goods like the ship center.

Ship your reptiles is super helpful between the faqs they have listed or just general questions.
    There's one or two other groups that will work with you to ship reptiles but I honestly can't remember the names for the life of me atm.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Armiyana For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (12-04-2022),Homebody (12-04-2022),Malum Argenteum (12-04-2022)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12