Quote Originally Posted by SPIDERBALL View Post
That's how I find my cabinets. But nothing as nice as that one.

Right place, right time I guess...I couldn't get to him quick enough LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vikingr View Post
Congrats! black nonetheless!! I was very surprised at how difficult it was for me to find a 3'x2' cabinet to put my Boaphile on.... nothing! tried Google, Amazon, aquarium stores, etc. nothing deep enough (24"). Sure I found some tables and stands but I wanted a cabinet for storage. I finally found one, a wood TV/media cabinet, on Craigslist for $35... it wasn't black so I'm rattle canning it this weekend... I think there's an opportunity and market out there for someone that can build AP/Boaphile cabinets with some storage and visible shelf or two for thermostats.
I agree, it's tough to find that exacting piece to fit your needs. Apparently he had this custom built for his laundry room and had no use for it when he remodeled. Needless to say I was more than happy to take it off his hands. I offered him money but he didn't want it as he saw how excited I was and it was going to be put to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by DLena View Post
Omg! Totally terrific for you. And it fits so nicely in the space you had available. Now you are morally obligated to increase your herd!!!!!
Thanks! That dumerils we were talking about this morning and a carpet from Nick at Inland, then there's the high red BRB from Ike I've been talking about too...OMG my obsessive personality it taking over!!!! Oh, and don't forget about the other acquisition we discussed...Going to need a bigger room. LOL