Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,332

0 members and 1,332 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Male Albino Ball Python-Virginia

I have a 1 yr. old unproven albino ball python, in good health. Eats f/t small rats. Will come with 40 gal. critter cage, covered with Styrofoam, an ultra-therm uth, an over head heat light dome and bulb, both come with a Vivosun thermostat. 2 Reptile basic black hides included, a water bowl, 1 log, 1 branch. Pics are on my gallery. Must pick up, will be in the Shenandoah Valley area around Harrisonburg,Weyers Cave, Waynesboro, Staunton,we'll discuss a meet. Both snake and everything stated and maybe more will be for $150 dollars. A great deal!!! most people pay more for just an Albino. I am moving and cannot take my snake. Please private message me if you are serious and want more info. and would be able to pick it up and have cash.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Male Albino Ball Python-Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by ballpythonsrock2 View Post
    I have a 1 yr. old unproven albino ball python, in good health. Eats f/t small rats. Will come with 40 gal. critter cage, covered with Styrofoam, an ultra-therm uth, an over head heat light dome and bulb, both come with a Vivosun thermostat. 2 Reptile basic black hides included, a water bowl, 1 log, 1 branch. Pics are on my gallery. Must pick up, will be in the Shenandoah Valley area around Harrisonburg,Weyers Cave, Waynesboro, Staunton,we'll discuss a meet. Both snake and everything stated and maybe more will be for $150 dollars. A great deal!!! most people pay more for just an Albino. I am moving and cannot take my snake. Please private message me if you are serious and want more info. and would be able to pick it up and have cash.
    Going to meet and sell everything for $130 he knew a good deal and is now getting an ever better one. Sorry this one is will be gone, by this evening.