Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,131

1 members and 3,130 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    If you are looking for locality BCC stuff, i would say Christopher Wolf. His snakes are awesome and he is awesome to deal with. I'm not sure what he has left but last i talked to him, i believe he was planning for a litter of Rio Bravo Pokigron surinames around August. Also there is Vin Russo at Cutting Edge Herp who when i talked to him, he is hoping for a litter of Pucallpa Peruvian BCC in September which is next on my list. He also is expecting a litter of Peruvian longtails aka BCL in August i think which i love the black and white contrast. There is also Legacy Reptiles which when i talked to Joel, he said hopefully September also for a litter of Pucallpa Peruvian BCC. But again, be prepared to drop a nice chunk of change down if you want a nice locality BCC from a reputable breeder.

Saw your post to me after i typed this. You can talk to them about Suirnames too. I gave you info on their Pucallpa Peruvians as thats what i was after. Also there is Mike Weitzman at Basically Boas who does locality stuff too. Not sure what he has though. Also there is Tom McCarthy at McCarthy Boas. Also join FB pages like BCC True Red-Tail Boa Classifieds, Pure-Locality-Boas and Boa Constrictor Constrictor. You will find breeders on there too who have good stuff.

And thanks. Gina is awesome. Easily one of my favorite boas with her looks and personality.
    Last edited by Sauzo; 07-05-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Registered User InherentResolve's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Columbian BCI question

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    If you are looking for locality BCC stuff, i would say Christopher Wolf. His snakes are awesome and he is awesome to deal with. I'm not sure what he has left but last i talked to him, i believe he was planning for a litter of Rio Bravo Pokigron surinames around August. Also there is Vin Russo at Cutting Edge Herp who when i talked to him, he is hoping for a litter of Pucallpa Peruvian BCC in September which is next on my list. He also is expecting a litter of Peruvian longtails aka BCL in August i think which i love the black and white contrast. There is also Legacy Reptiles which when i talked to Joel, he said hopefully September also for a litter of Pucallpa Peruvian BCC. But again, be prepared to drop a nice chunk of change down if you want a nice locality BCC from a reputable breeder.

Saw your post to me after i typed this. You can talk to them about Suirnames too. I gave you info on their Pucallpa Peruvians as thats what i was after. Also there is Mike Weitzman at Basically Boas who does locality stuff too. Not sure what he has though. Also there is Tom McCarthy at McCarthy Boas. Also join FB pages like BCC True Red-Tail Boa Classifieds, Pure-Locality-Boas and Boa Constrictor Constrictor. You will find breeders on there too who have good stuff.

And thanks. Gina is awesome. Easily one of my favorite boas with her looks and personality.
    Fantastic! Thank you for the wealth of information! Cant say thanks enough!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,859 Times in 4,779 Posts
    I would add Brian Vuillemenot of Brian's Boas, and Kevin South, to your list. Both breed gorgeous locality BCC's.

Also if you're on Facebook check out the group "Boa Constrictor Constrictor (BCC)". It's worth joining for the eye candy if nothing else.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bcr229 For This Useful Post:

GoingPostal (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    Thanks. total forgot about Brian Boa. Never dealt with Kevin South. I would also like to add Star Shaffer. Don't know how i forgot about her

@bcr229- Don't forget Pure-Locality-Boa on FB. They have some stuff. And Udo has some really nice animals.
    Last edited by Sauzo; 07-05-2017 at 08:44 PM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Thanks
    Thanked 9,859 Times in 4,779 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    @bcr229- Don't forget Pure-Locality-Boa on FB. They have some stuff. And Udo has some really nice animals.
    Oh yeah I watch that group too. Drooooooooooooool!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Lots of great info on breeders here - I'd like to mention TJ Blevins from Second City Constrictors as well.

I purchased a true locality Caulkers Cay from him and I am very pleased with her.

I'm taking delivery of a DH sharp snow from him next week as well.

I shot you a PM as well.
    Ball Python
    0.1 Lesser (Lucille) local pet store
    Boas
    0.1 Caulkers Cay (CC) from TJ Blevins (Second City Constrictors)
    1.0 Sunglow het moonglow (Sonny) from Dustin Dirnberger
    1.0 BCI - DH Sharp Snow (Bob) from TJ Blevins (Second City Constrictors)
    1.0 Brazillian Rainbow Boa (Babylon) from Ike Lightener (Ike's Exotics & Aquatics)
    Pythons
    0.0.1 Unknown/undocumented rescue (Roger)
    Northern White Lip (Solo)
    Cats

1.1 Domestic short hair (Esther and James)
    Snake Wishlist
    Drymarchon Malanurus (Black Tail Cribno)
    SD/D Retic
    Woma or Black Headed Python
    Other Reptile Wishlist
    Poison dart frogs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12