Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,895

2 members and 2,893 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 657 Posts

Fresh shed on my African import (ghost.)

Thought I'd share a few quick pictures of this girl. Can't wait to get her up to size and prove her out as a new line of hypo ( Hopefully, she did have a completely patternless shed) the photos don't do her justice

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by StillBP; 06-22-2017 at 01:06 PM.
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StillBP For This Useful Post:

Ballpythonguy92 (06-22-2017),JodanOrNoDan (06-22-2017),Marzipan (06-22-2017),PitOnTheProwl (06-22-2017),silverdreams (06-22-2017)

Registered User Ballpythonguy92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fresh shed on my African import (ghost.)

Quote Originally Posted by StillBP View Post
    Thought I'd share a few quick pictures of this girl. Can't wait to get her up to size and prove her out as a new line of hypo ( Hopefully, she did have a completely patternless shed) the photos don't do her justice

Omg that's a gorgouse import and she will most likely prove out cause most imports are farm bred from parents lile het ghosts and pieds and what not but again it also depends where you go aswell but yea I have no doubts she will prove out if you have any other ghost males as like all lines are compatible with each other but I also wanted to mention the word import gets thrown around alot just bevause yea it was brought in from another country does not mean it's an unknown line or a new one as the person who bred it knew what it was and sold it as so then we get it and were all like omg I have this new morph I have to prove out lol mean while it's already proven and little to our knowledge we breed it get more ghosts or whatever and then want to name it ourselfs which I find wrong and shouldn't be done when theirs 7 lines of ghost already and I seen 5 others with ghost imports wanting to be proved out or a ghost popped out in their collection and they need to prove it out and when they do it's a blue ghost or orange ghost and green ghost and yellow ghost then theirs the grey looking blue ghost which I've seen 3 produced first from the honeybee and 1 from gerrick demyer he made one identical to it's and it's in one of his videos and then my friend has produced one just this season and it's shocking to see a grey snake with blue tinge that's beyond believable and the ghost in it ohh boy

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ballpythonguy92 View Post
    Omg that's a gorgouse import and she will most likely prove out cause most imports are farm bred from parents lile het ghosts and pieds and what not but again it also depends where you go aswell but yea I have no doubts she will prove out if you have any other ghost males as like all lines are compatible with each other but I also wanted to mention the word import gets thrown around alot just bevause yea it was brought in from another country does not mean it's an unknown line or a new one as the person who bred it knew what it was and sold it as so then we get it and were all like omg I have this new morph I have to prove out lol mean while it's already proven and little to our knowledge we breed it get more ghosts or whatever and then want to name it ourselfs which I find wrong and shouldn't be done when theirs 7 lines of ghost already and I seen 5 others with ghost imports wanting to be proved out or a ghost popped out in their collection and they need to prove it out and when they do it's a blue ghost or orange ghost and green ghost and yellow ghost then theirs the grey looking blue ghost which I've seen 3 produced first from the honeybee and 1 from gerrick demyer he made one identical to it's and it's in one of his videos and then my friend has produced one just this season and it's shocking to see a grey snake with blue tinge that's beyond believable and the ghost in it ohh boy

She was a wild caught import. Not a farm baby. Still will most likely prove out it's easy to see she's not normal.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillBP For This Useful Post:

Ballpythonguy92 (06-22-2017),embrit345 (06-22-2017)

Thanks

Lol ok thanks that actually clears it up alot I thought she was a farm bred one but also I didn't mean to be rude or anything lol I've have done it too lol but I just hate how much more it's happening now but I'm still blown away and think it's going to prove out lol just look at it <3 😗

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ballpythonguy92 For This Useful Post:

StillBP (06-22-2017)

Thanks

Lol ok thanks that actually clears it up alot I thought she was a farm bred one but also I didn't mean to be rude or anything lol I've have done it too lol but I just hate how much more it's happening now but I'm still blown away and think it's going to prove out lol just look at it <3 😗

Not rude at all. I agree that there is no need to rename orange ghost 5x and it does happen. I honestly don't know if I will ever pair her to a OG because I'm not sure if I want to know if she is compatible. She's nicer than almost every orange ghost I have seen in person ( not saying she's nicer that them all, just what I have seen) and I'm going to try to keep her line separate because of the quality I see in her. Hopefully it reproduces it's self in her offspring. But only time will tell.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StillBP For This Useful Post:

Ballpythonguy92 (06-22-2017)

Thanks

She is way nicer I can agree their but have you heard of the Mandarin ball? It's a newer morph and it has a super form which is super super orange uhm if you go on YouTube and search muscle serpents university and look through his recent videos he has alot of great morphs and shows off alot but one of his most recent videos shows off the Mandarin ball python and it actually reminds me more of what you have and that would be wicked too

Thanks

She is way nicer I can agree their but have you heard of the Mandarin ball? It's a newer morph and it has a super form which is super super orange uhm if you go on YouTube and search muscle serpents university and look through his recent videos he has alot of great morphs and shows off alot but one of his most recent videos shows off the Mandarin ball python and it actually reminds me more of what you have and that would be wicked too

Yea I have seen it. The main reason I felt like I needed her was her super blushing on her head but still vibrant colors and black blacks that most hypos don't have

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StillBP For This Useful Post:

Ballpythonguy92 (06-22-2017)

BPnet Senior Member JodanOrNoDan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,575 Posts
    Looking good. Hopefully she is eating well for you so she comes up to size and you can find out what you are dealing with.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JodanOrNoDan For This Useful Post:

Ballpythonguy92 (06-22-2017),StillBP (06-22-2017)

Thanks

Wow omg I went and re watched this and omg the super form reminds me of what you have same with baby mandarins but not as much and this guy got his imports from Europe and that guy most likely got them from Africa lol but I recommend watching all save palumbos videos lol he is a little loud but he is a body builder lol and has a narrow perspective when it comes to breeding lol he always wants to put albino and pie bald and clown into everything he doesn't think outside the box to much lol but he does some amazing things and is one of those hobbyists that go with the flow and want what everyone else wants but hey we all have our preferences I bought my first female ball python because j was terrified of snakes and wouldn't hold them and now I have about 22 breeders and hold backs with 3 females due to lay any day now and a clutch of 5 eggs from a banana het albino to a stingerbee

Delete please if not aloud
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQdOumXfa-U

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    Looking good. Hopefully she is eating well for you so she comes up to size and you can find out what you are dealing with.
    Yea she eats like a champ. Has a vet appt next week for a few to make sure she doesn't have anything she shouldn't.