1. Even an adult python is not going to consider people prey. Way too small a snake. Nothing short of a retic or AfRock is large enough to even "consider" eating a person.
2. I use consider in quotes because snakes really aren't that bright. They are instinct driven. They do not measure, they do not think about it much beyond "oh this smells nice Ima eat it." I think they do assess "size" to an extent that, if they happen to be in a burrow and something very large trundles by, i.e. something much larger than the snake, they hunker down and ignore it. But if it's the difference between a "weaned rat" and an "adult rat" I doubt there is much thinking and I am certain they do not shinny up alongside it to "measure it."
3. Think about how stupid that would be, anyway. The most important "size" to a snake is the diameter of a prey item, not the length. After all, king cobras and king snakes routinely eat other snakes that are very long-- but not very wide around. So the best way for a snake to "asses" size if it were going to would be to grab it and wrap around it, and they will do so if they think they may want to eat it. Kill first, ask questions later. Or die trying. That seems to be their motto.
4. Start screening stupid people who don't know snakes from your FB posts. Some people can be educated, it is true. But others are hysterical about things, so for your sanity, just filter your snake posts to not include her. My mother is of the hysterical type, so I just don't talk to her about snakes at all. If she was on FB I'd filter her from my snake pics because her reply would always be "Ew," and that's just annoying.