Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,727

1 members and 2,726 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Animal Plastics Vision Cages for a rack?

I'm at the point where I need to invest in a rack for my hognoses and also plan for a hatchling rack next season once I start breeding. I've look at C-Serpents and have heard nothing but great things about him and have personally talked to him a few times but I'm also looking to save money where I can without sacrificing quality. Does anyone have either of the above named racks? My only concern with VC is the heat rope because I've read it's not always the most efficient and is a pain to deal with. In regards to AP, I haven't been able to find any decent pictures of what their racks look like since their website shows the same rack over and over.

I'm looking for a rack that can hold multiple V18 tubs for the males and V35s tubs for the females. So, a modular type rack if you will. Any pictures people have of their racks or other suggestions is much appreciated! I'm also considering The Reptile Factory as he's local and I can pick up at the show.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Animal Plastics Vision Cages for a rack?

Vision make the worst racks, the tubs are great but the racks are very wobbly (I owned 2 and never again), the heat cable is the worst source of heat for a rack (very uneaven)

Animal Plastic is great their racks with tubs that size are solid and not wobbly (I have 2 holding v18 tubs)

You can ask them to build a racks for V35s and V18 tubs and they will do it for you, they can make it as high or short as possible, enclosed or economy line.

The only downside with be the lead time about 12 weeks but if you are not in any hurry and order in advance it will not be an issue.

If you are in a rush Chris at c-serpent is your best option and the prices are not that high considering the racks come with tubs, with AP racks you will need to order and have your tub shipped seperatly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Deborah Stewart