Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,101

1 members and 2,100 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Does Fire, Yellowbelly and Super genes all make for a brighter color? Which one is a better intensifier?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 657 Posts

Re: Yellow and Black morphs

Quote Originally Posted by newBUMBLEbee View Post
    Does Fire, Yellowbelly and Super genes all make for a brighter color? Which one is a better intensifier?
    Fire enhances color best out of those you named but there are genes like desert ghost that go beyond anything else enchi does wonders also

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by StillBP; 05-25-2017 at 10:36 PM.
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

Thanks
    I kinda feel like a cheapskate, looking for cheaper alternatives, lol. I just feel like if I get something too expensive its like I'm afraid to touch it or hold it a lot. I'm not in a rush though, but I have been spending a lot of my free time looking over and over at the many different options, discovering new ones, and switching my choice day to day. But by the time I can stick to a cheap alternative for a while, I will probably save enough for an pastel desert ghost, lol. But I'm learning a lot in the process.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newBUMBLEbee For This Useful Post:

StillBP (05-25-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 657 Posts

I kinda feel like a cheapskate, looking for cheaper alternatives, lol. I just feel like if I get something too expensive its like I'm afraid to touch it or hold it a lot. I'm not in a rush though, but I have been spending a lot of my free time looking over and over at the many different options, discovering new ones, and switching my choice day to day. But by the time I can stick to a cheap alternative for a while, I will probably save enough for an pastel desert ghost, lol. But I'm learning a lot in the process.
    If you want to add color and keep it on a budget go enchi fire.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

Thanks

Charlotte my Fire OD Spider. She's a beautiful girl and she gets better with every single shed. How could you go wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    That's pretty, although I do prefer thicker black patterns. There's a pastel mojave orange dream 2 (don't know what the 2 means) at mm right now that looks very pretty and clean. What do you guys think of that one. It reminds me of pastel desert ghost.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts

That's pretty, although I do prefer thicker black patterns. There's a pastel mojave orange dream 2 (don't know what the 2 means) at mm right now that looks very pretty and clean. What do you guys think of that one. It reminds me of pastel desert ghost.
    I think the 2 just means #2 because he has two of them available. It is a pretty snake and nice and clean. Doesn't look anything like a pastel desert ghost though, pattern and color are way different, pastel dg doesn't have any brown in it where as this morph has a lot of brown. But a very pretty combo either way. Seems like a great price too, almost makes me a little cautious because his are listed for $360 but all the others I saw where between $550-$800? Seems like a huge difference to me?

Thanks

Firefly

So I finally got my second BP. I got a Firefly since it has the nice yellows and blacks that I want and after seeing videos of adult ones maintaining their colors on youtube. I am very happy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to newBUMBLEbee For This Useful Post:

Marzipan (06-14-2017)

Thanks
    ... even before I got my first BP, my ultramel, I knew I would get at max 3. Now to decide on my real last BP. I'm thinking an albino or another black and yellow morph. Maybe it should be the one i really want, a pastel desert ghost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 695 Posts

Re: Firefly

So I finally got my second BP. I got a Firefly since it has the nice yellows and blacks that I want and after seeing videos of adult ones maintaining their colors on youtube. I am very happy.

Very nice choice! Firefly was my favorite when I first got into the hobby. I believe that one you posted may be an exceptional example though, I don't think many are that clean. Either way firefly was a very good choice and seems to fit what you wanted very well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast