Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,399

1 members and 2,398 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Wow... They definitely have some good deals on breeders... I should definitely be able to swing a couple more girlfriends for this guy in time for this breeding season (lucky snake! lol)! I think those will be my next purchases after I get my new Boa girl paid off in a couple of weeks. I am NEVER going to have any money again, am I??? lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aedryan Methyus For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (05-24-2017)

Thanks

Re: Edger - My 2012 Male Mojave

I know the feeling , just wait till you have big beautiful babies maybe you will get a little relief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

Thanks
    Yes, I can't wait until the day comes when I can start getting something in return for all of the investments i've made. I have spent a small fortune over the past few months... There is just so much urgency with this whole snake breeding thing. Between the amount of years of waiting to grow young snakes up and not knowing when or if the snakes you want/need will be available in the future it's like you're in a race to buy everything as fast as you can, so it doesn't end up taking even more years to get a project going. I am nearing the end of the goals I set for the initial snakes I wanted, though! Just "a few" more (lol) then I am done. Then it will just be a matter of trying to not hoard every last baby they in the future! lol

Thanks

Understand that's why I would never breed, just remember you have a good eye and are great at the care of your animals that alone will put you above many places with no concern for either animal or customer , the dawn is sooner for you then you think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

6. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Marie For This Useful Post:

Aedryan Methyus (05-24-2017)

Thanks
    Thanks for noticing... Indeed I have encountered some less than professional breeders/business people over the past few months. I have met some great ones too, though. One of the things I think I definitely have working in my favor is that being an artist/performer/musician, I am a perfectionist... lol Also, I have been dealing with all of my own bookings, venues and clients for the past 17 years. Professionalism is the key to any business...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aedryan Methyus For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (05-24-2017)

Thanks
    My daughter was holding a tiny baby BP (probably never shed yet) at the reptile expo last weekend dehydrated and as thick as my pinkie hardly had the strength to hold its head up, but they had this baby and more on the table for sale. You will do great and get to make some one else money disappear for a change lol.�� But they will have a wonderful new friend so no complaints.
    Last edited by C.Marie; 05-24-2017 at 10:11 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Marie For This Useful Post:

Aedryan Methyus (05-24-2017)

Thanks
    I always feel sorry for the snakes at the reptile expos crammed in little display cases with no heat or anything. There are 3 different monthly reptile expos here in Pittsburgh and you see a lot of the same animals at every one of them month after month. I love going to them, but I am very weary about buying animals there. It just seems like a great way for mites and other diseases to get spread around...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aedryan Methyus For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (05-25-2017)

BPnet Senior Member Hannahshissyfix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 Times in 619 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedryan Methyus View Post
    I always feel sorry for the snakes at the reptile expos crammed in little display cases with no heat or anything. There are 3 different monthly reptile expos here in Pittsburgh and you see a lot of the same animals at every one of them month after month. I love going to them, but I am very weary about buying animals there. It just seems like a great way for mites and other diseases to get spread around...
    The pgh shows have 2 people in particular that I've seen bring mites in. I'll send you a pm but there are a few guys there I've known for years and trust but I usually just try to get things from their houses.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HannahLou View Post
    The pgh shows have 2 people in particular that I've seen bring mites in. I'll send you a pm but there are a few guys there I've known for years and trust but I usually just try to get things from their houses.
    Oh, wow... You live in the Pittsburgh area, too, huh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12