Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,715

2 members and 2,713 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thats exactly what I was looking for. perfect. Thanks

Any idea how big the show is? It's a 5 hour drive for me and I don't want to go if it can all be done in an hour or two hahaha

Thanks
    It's quite big, i went to the three last year, and June was defiantly the biggest. It's hard leaving without buying something!!
    There are loads of suppliers there also, such as swell reptiles, Kiezrbink was there last year (dunno bout this year) selling frozen food for quite cheap, there was also Microclimate and a few people selling vivs and taking orders for custom vivs and stuff. Bioactive Herps will be there also
    I've seen burms, retics, beardies, royals, GTPs, corns, hoggie, cresties, sand boas, gargoyle geckos, leachies, tortoises, leopard geckos, and a few monitors before ,to name a few.
    There is also a trade room where you can get your animals if you want someone to deliver to donny so you don't need to trade outside or whatever

You should definitely go! It's awesome.
    Snakes:
    ~Ball Pythons: 1.0 Spider (Corkii) --- 1.0 Mojave (Meeko) --- 1.0 Bumblebelly (Pringle) --- 0.1 Normal (Fraggles) --- 0.1 Lesser Enchi (Khaleesi) --- 1.0 Pied (Piper)
    ~Cornsnakes: 0.1 Tessera.het Amel Motley (Twiglet) --- 1.0 Amel (Wotsit)
    ~Hognose: 0.0.1 Normal.66%hetAlbino (Waffle)
    ~Boa: 0.1 Normal (Medusa)
    ~Spotted Python 0.1 (Unnamed)
    ~Bredlis Python 0.1 (Unnamed)
    ~Burmese Python: 0.1 Granite (Skittles)
    Lizards:
    ~Crested Geckos: 1.0 Buckskin Dalmatian (Rex) --- 0.1 Orange Dalmatian (Apollo) --- 1.1 Harlequin (Cosmos / Nova) --- 1.0 Extreme Harlequin (Dino) --- 1.1 Halloween Partial Pin (Pumpkin/Unnamed) --- 1.0 Red and Cream partial pin (unnamed)
    ~Leopard Gecko: 1.0 Hypo (Dave)
    ~Bearded Dragon: 0.1 Red Leatherback.hetTrans
    ~Ackie Monitor: 0.0.1 (Unnamed)
    ~Jewled Lecarta 1.0 (Wizard)
    Others:
    Tortoise, Dog, Tarantulas, Parrot

Thanks
    I was worried about that.... I have a hard time not buying stuff as it is.... if there's so much there I might just end up taking home one of everything pahahaha

Thanks for the help, I have joined the Facebook group to see if anyone is bringing stuff I'm looking for

Thanks

Re: I want an up to 3 foot lizard... what are my options?

Quote Originally Posted by RoflOnMyWaffle View Post
    Surely I can't get an Aussy one here in the UK? I can go bigger than 4 x 2 x 2, just thats the most I could fit in the car hahaha

The absolute max I can go is 5 foot wide x 2 foot deep - Height isn't an issue but seeing as they don't climb much I figured 2 foot high is enough - Don't have any more space in the room unfortunately

Which ones are the "white" ones? I will post a pic so we are looking for the same thing

Now I get the feeling they are rare and expensive hahaha but I just like the look of them, so if you can point me in the direction of those, or similar I'd be grateful
    Not sure if the ones pictures are available outside of Australia. Haven't seen them in the US, but that doesn't mean they aren't around. Northern's are the most prominent Aussie species available in the US. I don't know about availability in the UK. I know there were some breeders in Canada. A good resource for you would be bluetongueskinks.net There is quite a bit of info on there. I haven't logged in there for about a year, but I know that is where they list quite a few breeders around the world. As well as husbandry information and overall help.
    SNAKES
    1.0 Childrens Python
    LIZARDS
    0.1 B&W Tegu, 1.0 Bearded Dragon, 1.1 IJ Blue Tongue Skinks
    FROGS
    0.0.5 Dendrobates tinctorius 'Citronella'
    DOGS
    1.0 German Sherherd (Timber), 1.0 Wolf/Shepherd (Sabre), 1.0 Chihuahua (Taz), 0.1 Chihuahua (Penny), 0.1 Pitbull (Luna)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123