Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,981

0 members and 2,981 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: New with many questions!

Quote Originally Posted by jclaiborne View Post
    There are multiple heating options. You can use a radiant heat panel or a heat pad with a PVC enclosure. Either of those heat sources will plug into the thermostat. You set the desired temperature on the thermostat and it controls the output of the heat source so that it maintains a steady temperature in the enclosure.
    ThankYouForThis.MySpaceBarIsNotWorkingSoSorryForThisWeirdness.IknowItSeemsSimple ,ButIreallyDidNeedThis..XD

Thanks

My space bar is fixed now.. XD

Craigafrechette, if you wanna talk more about what you know about PVC that'd be amazing,
    Is building your own cheaper? Is there a private/personal/direct message system on this site?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chilcie View Post
    My space bar is fixed now.. XD

Craigafrechette, if you wanna talk more about what you know about PVC that'd be amazing,
    Is building your own cheaper? Is there a private/personal/direct message system on this site?

I have both purchased and self made PVC enclosures. What I can say is this, when you build your own cage you can make it exactly how you want it. It ended up costing me more to build a PVC cage on my own then buying one pre made. There are plenty of different MFGs out there and their prices are pretty competitive. For a corn snake you would be fine purchasing a pre made enclosure. Their care really is not that demanding. I chose to make my own PVC enclosure because I was using it for my lizards and wanted a barrier that would allow me to give it 6 inches of substrate and internally wired basking lights. None of which is required for a corn.
    SNAKES
    1.0 Childrens Python
    LIZARDS
    0.1 B&W Tegu, 1.0 Bearded Dragon, 1.1 IJ Blue Tongue Skinks
    FROGS
    0.0.5 Dendrobates tinctorius 'Citronella'
    DOGS
    1.0 German Sherherd (Timber), 1.0 Wolf/Shepherd (Sabre), 1.0 Chihuahua (Taz), 0.1 Chihuahua (Penny), 0.1 Pitbull (Luna)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12