Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,974

2 members and 2,972 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    BPnet Senior Member CALM Pythons's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 1,365 Posts

Bass Equipment Stainless Steel Litter Pans.

Just want to say that the SS Bass pans for Critter Nation are worth every penny of the $270. I have the Critter Nation 4 tier & the litter was all over the room along with them pissing outside the bars as it dripped down onto my floors. I ordered the 3" Pans and the 3.5" guards that hook to the sides. Love them. Not a drip off pee or any Aspen on my floor since yesterday. Also I can now put enough Aspen that there is no smell. I could only get 1/2" of Aspen in the stock pans that have no lip and they flooded it in hours. (Sticky and Smelly)
    Some people are cutting cement mixing pans to fit ($13 each) but they taper out at the top and you will loose 8" on each side. Not to mention they look terrible. So Id recommend Bass any day

In the picture below you will see i left the Guards off the front so I can view them easily. The 3" pan is enough in the front but in the back and on the sides they would pile aspen and push it out into the corners so the guards are great for that.

Gotta say I stick by the saying you get what you pay for.
    Ps: since the Pic today the Fat White female "Stella" named after the NY 3' snow storm here in NY had 13 pups a few hours ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CALM Pythons; 04-21-2017 at 11:39 PM.
    Name: Christian
    0.1 Albino Ball (Sophie)
    0.1 Russo White Diamond (Grace)
    1.0 Hypo Burmese (Giacomo/AKA Jock)
    1.2 Razors Edge/Gotti & American Pit Bull
    ----------
    1.1 Albino/Normal Burmese (Mr & Mrs Snake)
    1.0 Albino Ball (Sully)

Thanks
    Man....I wish they had the guards and upper trays back when I ordered my SS 3.5" pan from BASS.

Question: Do you have to use the SS pan to use the guards and are they easy to attach / remove? I am using one of my DCNs as a bird cage and those creatures make a huge mess..If I could use guards on some of the sides, I think that would greatly cut down on the mess I clean up daily.

My SS pans have held up for 3+ years now BTW, great wear, easy to clean... very glad I got them.
    Currently keeping:
    1.0 BCA 1.0 BCI
    1.0 CA BCI 1.1 BCLs
    0.1 BRB 1.2 KSBs
    1.0 Carpet 0.5 BPs
    0.2 cresteds 1.2 gargs
    1.0 Leachie 0.0.1 BTS