So my guy is going through his first pre shed signs. Here's my question...

is is it alright to handle him during the time between when his eyes return to black ( they are white at the moment) and his actual shed?

Could it it actually help him shed because he likes to wrap around my neck and "message" his body or in other words flex and relax himself repeatedly against my neck...( he was only seems to do this when around my neck).

He is not a timid snake and seems to enjoy hanging out and having back and cheek rubs( I know, I know, they just tolerate it is what everyone says) and does not ever show sign of stress from being handled. I do handle him daily, sometimes two or three times a day. He doesn't ball up, is active, and regularly eats so don't tell me it's bad to handle him that much. If he shows signs of stress or that he wants to hide I put him away immediately. Sorry I got off topic....

his feed day day is this weekend so as long as his eyes clear up I am going to try and stick to his regular feeding and see if he's open to it.

basically, when his eyes get back to normal is it usually okay to handle between then and shed if he seems comfortable?