Hi!
Just wondering if anyone on here would have any idea as to a time frame for f/t rats to go back down in price. I saw a thread on here about the shortage, and I'm guessing the Seoul outbreak attributed to that. My Dad's friend fed stunned that he bought from a petstore, but in the last three months that petstore, someone on craigslist and a breeder haven't had anything to sell, so I've been giving him some of my stores.
We decided it'll be easier if I just buy an extra pack and have him pay for it, but everywhere I've seen went from $17.50 for a 10pk of mediums to $22-$26 a pack. I don't need to order right now as I have quail and some left over rats, but anyone that knows sellers/breeders know a timeline as to when prices will go back down (If they will!)
I'm in florida so I do Perfectprey, but South Florida rodents has some. I prefer to stay with people in florida because I get fedex ground for $17-$19 rather than $30 for overnight. Florida Feeder Rodents is the cheapest right now but they only do $30 shipping so I was thinking about emailing them to see if they can do fedex. And if anyone's bought from them, any info on feeder quality would be great!
Thank you!