Okay so outside my house theres a bucket and a few anoles have found their way there and fallen and either starved or dehydrated to death being unable to climb out, so I took him in and gave him water and a big ass tub (50qt tall) hes doing well I've caught a few roaches from my brother's room as an improvisation (he has a few adults in his room that live off of the roaches in there, he doesn't own them they just kinda live there for the food source). Yes I know roaches can be bad but I live near the mountains and most of these bugs are wild that find their way into the house, not from disgusting cities. has about 2x 1 1/2 feet of floorspace and is definitely a baby. He's already eating and yesterday seemed very calm with handling. I know its a male because crested anoles have that little pouch thing they show off for dominance and he had it out when I went to grab him from the bucket.

Now thing is this is the first lizard Ive ever intentionally kept, unlike as a child where its common for kids here to play with them and bring them into the house then release them. Parents take this time to educate us about them.

Anyways Im getting sidetracked here, I need to know what a Puerto Rican Crested Anole needs other than insects, calcium, non loose bedding, uvb light and places to climb. Humidity and temps here are ideal for them here without a doubt even inside the house since I dont have an AC or anything.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk