Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 913

0 members and 913 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered User predatorkeeper87's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are they really going to bust down your door looking for a snake....? Don't let ANYONE in without a warrant that is clearly displayed and handed to you. Doesn't matter if its your state's game commission or state police, they all need a warrant.

Appeal the decision, state your case clearly, give the names, dates and times you spoke to people already about the issue. That email can't be deleted on your side, unless you did it.

Worst case scenario find a way to get the snake to me...I live in PA about 6-7 hours outside of your state...I can hold it for you until you either get sorted out or otherwise...

Thanks

Re: It's illegal to own my ball python/ Getting my ball python taken away

Quote Originally Posted by predatorkeeper87 View Post
    Are they really going to bust down your door looking for a snake....? Don't let ANYONE in without a warrant that is clearly displayed and handed to you. Doesn't matter if its your state's game commission or state police, they all need a warrant.

Appeal the decision, state your case clearly, give the names, dates and times you spoke to people already about the issue. That email can't be deleted on your side, unless you did it.

Worst case scenario find a way to get the snake to me...I live in PA about 6-7 hours outside of your state...I can hold it for you until you either get sorted out or otherwise...
    They're acting like they're going to but I spoke to the commissioner and he said it's unlikely they will actually barge into my house and take my snake. The commissioner is going to try and help me the best he can and so far it seems like I might be able to keep her. Thanks for the offer. If things go south then I might be contacting you.

Registered User predatorkeeper87's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It's illegal to own my ball python/ Getting my ball python taken away

Quote Originally Posted by Haylie View Post
    They're acting like they're going to but I spoke to the commissioner and he said it's unlikely they will actually barge into my house and take my snake. The commissioner is going to try and help me the best he can and so far it seems like I might be able to keep her. Thanks for the offer. If things go south then I might be contacting you.
    If they waste manpower coming to your door to seize that animal...I'd be moving to a new state.

I hope you get to keep the animal.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to predatorkeeper87 For This Useful Post:

TattedLass253 (04-13-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123