Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,633

2 members and 1,631 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,529
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: I need instant help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadance View Post

He is fed and has water. Keeps making that noise.. He is extremely cold but won't go on the hot side and it is far too hot over there. There's no thermometer so I can't tell the temp, but it feels well over 100..

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
    Im not sure about noise but i wish you could take him. Tell them you will call animal control. Idk id lie through my teeth to get him bqck. Maybe someone will say something

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    They are absolutely disgusting people. There is no reason or excuse for the inhumane treatment of that animal. Absolutely disgusting. Thank you for trying.

Thanks
    Couldn't you just take him anyway without them knowing? Like you have proof of their neglect, and all you are doing is saving his life.
    Was there a reason for you not being able to take him? Those people are just so horrible.
    Snakes:
    ~Ball Pythons: 1.0 Spider (Corkii) --- 1.0 Mojave (Meeko) --- 1.0 Bumblebelly (Pringle) --- 0.1 Normal (Fraggles) --- 0.1 Lesser Enchi (Khaleesi) --- 1.0 Pied (Piper)
    ~Cornsnakes: 0.1 Tessera.het Amel Motley (Twiglet) --- 1.0 Amel (Wotsit)
    ~Hognose: 0.0.1 Normal.66%hetAlbino (Waffle)
    ~Boa: 0.1 Normal (Medusa)
    ~Spotted Python 0.1 (Unnamed)
    ~Bredlis Python 0.1 (Unnamed)
    ~Burmese Python: 0.1 Granite (Skittles)
    Lizards:
    ~Crested Geckos: 1.0 Buckskin Dalmatian (Rex) --- 0.1 Orange Dalmatian (Apollo) --- 1.1 Harlequin (Cosmos / Nova) --- 1.0 Extreme Harlequin (Dino) --- 1.1 Halloween Partial Pin (Pumpkin/Unnamed) --- 1.0 Red and Cream partial pin (unnamed)
    ~Leopard Gecko: 1.0 Hypo (Dave)
    ~Bearded Dragon: 0.1 Red Leatherback.hetTrans
    ~Ackie Monitor: 0.0.1 (Unnamed)
    ~Jewled Lecarta 1.0 (Wizard)
    Others:
    Tortoise, Dog, Tarantulas, Parrot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LightningPython For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (03-28-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LightningPython View Post
    Couldn't you just take him anyway without them knowing? Like you have proof of their neglect, and all you are doing is saving his life.
    Was there a reason for you not being able to take him? Those people are just so horrible.
    Sneak him in your pocket. Put a fake there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oreocupcake For This Useful Post:

tttaylorrr (03-28-2017)

BPnet Senior Member AbsoluteApril's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,296 Posts
    I won't advocate for theft but hopefully they will try to improve or realize how badly they have done they will see no other option but to give the poor snake up for it's own sake.
    It's very possible he has an RI after being in the cool basement for so long and being so weak and thin, his immune system is probably shot.
    100 degree warm spot is way too hot for a corn. I keep mine at room temp in my snake room (75-85ish).
    Corn snakes are very hardy but it's still possible he may die from wasting so far even with proper care at this point, just want to mention that in case he does pass.
    For the Horde!

Thanks

I need to leave in an hour and they won't let me take him.. I gave him more fresh water and fed him. He ate so easily, but swallowing seemed difficult. Now I have a new concern. 10 minutes after getting the mouse down, he made a noise. I dot know how to describe it that well. It sounded like a wheeze and a hiss. He's made it twice now.

i'm sorry but they're horrible people! why wouldn't they allow you to take the snake? so they can starve it to death??! sensible people would've just let you take better care of it when they know they couldn't.
    i hope they realize what horrible things they've done and better themselves. i pray for the snake.
    and thank you for trying

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    What were the reasons they didn't let you take it? They clearly don't care about the poor snake. I would call animal control myself if I knew where these people lived. An eye for an eye would be nice here... people who can treat an animal that way should be subjected to the same treatment

Thanks

If I wasn't traveling with my mother, who is a good friend of theirs, I would have taken him. Their care for the snake does not define them, because they're truly kindhearted and caring people. She admitted that she doesn't know how to care for it, so I'm going to pester her with information.. I will not let him die, or live like this. She told my mother that her niece wouldn't like it and that she /might/ take it back after university.. Might..? Come on.. This snake is friendly as hell and fighting to live. He needs somebody to care for him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadance For This Useful Post:

rock (03-28-2017)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Whether the animal is in need of help or not here is a little reminder.

8. No posts promoting illegal behavior will be tolerated, including but not limited to warez/pirating of copyrighted material, illegal drug or alcohol usage, and illegal ownership or trafficking of species.
    That includes stealing an animal that belongs to someone else.

There is a right way to go about this stealing is not one of them.
    Deborah Stewart

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

Cadance (03-29-2017),Craiga 01453 (03-29-2017)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts

If I wasn't traveling with my mother, who is a good friend of theirs, I would have taken him. Their care for the snake does not define them, because they're truly kindhearted and caring people. She admitted that she doesn't know how to care for it, so I'm going to pester her with information.. I will not let him die, or live like this. She told my mother that her niece wouldn't like it and that she /might/ take it back after university.. Might..? Come on.. This snake is friendly as hell and fighting to live. He needs somebody to care for him.

I'm sorry, but kindhearted and caring are not two adjectives I would use to describe people who torture animals.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast