Hey I know I seem to ask a lot, I just really like to ask about pretty much anything I can think about.

Anyways my new banana ball python is about a year and a half old, haven't weighed him but seems around 400 grams, bigger than my 200 gram 8 month old male, but smaller than my 700 gram unknown age male.

Breeder sold as male but as a last word of advice said to check cuz he was never quite sure and suspected it to be female. Reptile vets here are hard to come by and grandly expensive. Should I need one I wouldn't hesitate, but for something as simple Id rather try other options.

As I said Id like to know Mimikyu's gender. Ive tried to carefully pop my younger male first for practice and comparison but Im too scared to press much and end up doing nothing. Didn't even try for too long lest I stress him. If I wanted to probe Id never want to just find any old metal and stick it up there no matter how clean or non sharp, Id have to buy a kit, so any advice on good kits that ship to PR or any advice on popping would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk