I am drastically reducing my collection of animals and don’t need this rack any longer (for now) below is a list of what I have available. Just shoot me an email to matt@mgreptiles.com to order or if you have any questions. You can see pics of these cages on my site under “cages for sale”.

<b>Animal Plastics S11 Rack with tubs and heat</b>
I am drastically reducing my collection of animals and don’t need this rack any longer (for now) It is in perfect condition and ready for your animals... It holds 7 Rubbermaid 2221 tubs. The rack measures 48 x 24 x 18 and the tubs are 22 x 16 x 5”. That sis perfect for small ball pythons, boas and adult colubrids. It has been housing colonies of leopard geckos for the past 6 months (also for sale)... I am asking 325 shipped for the rack and 7 tubs.

<b>Animal Plastics T12 cage</b>
This cage is currently housing an Adult female JCP that I am selling as well. It is
48 x 24 x 24 and in perfect condition. Has swinging plexi doors with lock and key for both doors.. Holds humidity and heat perfectly.. Also have a fluker’s digital thermo/hygro that is attached to the back wall. A 2x2 pad of flexwatt is also included.. I am asking 300 shipped.

<b> Natures Spirit Sterilite 1960 Rack</b>
This is a 3 hole Sterilite 1960 racks from Casey Hulse at NS Reptiles. The tubs measure 33 x 17 x 5. I ordered these with no heat and have added 1 foot of 11" flexwatt per shelf for awesome belly heat. This rack is brad new and has never had an animal in it! Only reason I am selling these is I have sold the animals that I was going to house in this rack. This rack will house adult male boas and adult female balls al their lives, not to mention corns, milk and even breeding colonies of leopard geckos. I am asking 200.00 SHIPPED for this rack, which is less then I paid for it and the flexwatt and it is brand spanking new.

<b> Natures Spirit Arberoal Rack</b>
These are 4 hole arboreal racks from Casey Hulse at NS Reptiles.
The tubs measure 16 x 12 x 9 and the entire rack is heated with
4 feet of 11" flexwatt for back heat. These have been in use for
less than a month and one of them is still brand new in the box
and the packaging tape hasn’t even been cut. I have drilled the
necessary hold in 3 of the racks tubs so that part is already done
for you. Only reason I am selling these is I have decided to do
group breeding and am buying large caging for them. These will
house 2-3 adult crested geckos and arboreal snakes as well. I am
asking 180.00 SHIPPED for this racks