Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,826

2 members and 2,824 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Upcoming Bird & Reptile Expo

ok, i just heard about this. it's next weekend.

Bird & Reptile Expo
    Washington State Fair Grounds, Expo Hall
    110 9th Avenue SW
    Puyallup, WA 98371
    Sat, March 25th - Sun, March 27th
    9am - 3pm

http://www.exoticbirdmart.com/upcoming-shows

i'll be in living it up in PDX next weekend and won't make it. but there will be a full reptile expo in May, so i won't have to wait too long. i wonder who's vending and what the birds-to-reptiles ratio will be. anyway sounds like this Bird & Reptile Expo should still be fun. anyway who's going?
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

BPnet Senior Member Lizardlicks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 657 Posts
    It's so frustrating that the PNW reptile events seem to be less advertised? I was specifically googling just this week and the only thing that comes up is the NWRE, and that's not even on the big reptile websites. I had no idea this one was happening and no way I can zoom out on a 5 and a half hour drive on lark with kids in tow on such short notice lol. Hope they have a good turn out so they can do a repeat next year and I can go then!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Re: Upcoming Bird & Reptile Expo

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardlicks View Post
    It's so frustrating that the PNW reptile events seem to be less advertised? I was specifically googling just this week and the only thing that comes up is the NWRE, and that's not even on the big reptile websites. I had no idea this one was happening and no way I can zoom out on a 5 and a half hour drive on lark with kids in tow on such short notice lol. Hope they have a good turn out so they can do a repeat next year and I can go then!
    i pay attention to the calendars of local vendors i know like Bean Farm and Glacier Rodents who vend at the shows. however i heard of this show (which seems to be big, touring show) and the Reptile Holiday Market (small show, only 2nd year) from FB. but yeah, it's frustrating b/c NW shows are not well promoted. they don't even make the national listings on Kingsnake. :\

but all the shows i've gone to have been really fun and have been surprised by some of the stuff i've seen.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Thanks
    PACNWRS is also coming up in Hillsboro OR April 1st & 2nd. Puyallup is a bit too far from PDX for me to go to but I'm definitely excited for PACNWRS. I agree though that it can be a pain finding shows in PNW. I only found out about the NW Reptile Expo in January from a tiny little sign by the train tracks by my apartments!

BPnet Senior Member Lizardlicks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 657 Posts
    Thankfully we got our first show here in Spokane last year, and the turn out was great. It even got some very tasteful news coverage, so I'm hoping this year it will end up even better. I love hitting up your guys' side of the state and seeing buddies I only get to hang with once or twice a year, but y'all, that's a long drive!
    Last edited by Lizardlicks; 03-17-2017 at 06:33 PM.