So I got into snakes around 8 years ago when I was a teen, a few years later around 4 years ago I found a amazing deal on ars racks with ball pythons,carpet pythons,dumerils boas,kingsnakes,and boas. Seeing it as a oppurtunity I got my Father and Older brother to loan me money to buy it. I soon found out the hard way that you dont just put snakes in the same tub for a few months and babies pop out lol. I poured thousands more into it just to be able to support even with breeding my own feeders. Well this year with school and other family cirucmstances I am selling everything and either restarting or quitting this is where I would like input. With the money I would I have with selling everything, I was thinking of getting into bloods and boas as those are my favorite species that I could house mutiple specimens for breeding but than came to reality and realized it would be another 4-5 years until I actaully produced anything. So now i am just thinking of getting another tegu and 2-3 big snakes (Burm or Retic) as pets and try to sell feeders and substrate as a "bussiness".
Any input or advice would be appreciated.
Thanks for Reading