Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,997

3 members and 2,994 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Finally came in the mail! :)

Was super excited to get this book. The Bean Farm was super helpful had fast shipping and responded to my emails within an hour or two. The book was packaged pretty well I have no complaints and the book is in perfect condition! Definitely another happy customer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1.0 pastel 100% het piebald
    0.1 pastel enchi 100% het clown

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BBotteron For This Useful Post:

dr del (03-14-2017)

Account Disabled
    Thanks
    So I realize this is an old thread however it is worth commenting as my experience trying to buy the same book from the same place has failed miserably. I live about an hour away and have yet to see the book lost in shipping by a carrier they made as the only choice. This is an Amazon purchase FYI.Instead of trying to help I was initially met with just wait a little longer.
    After realizing this place was so close only through looking at tracking progress I figured over a week was rediculous and all of that time the tracking said it was out for delivery. Clearly the package is lost. My second attempt at contacting them was met with the what do you expect from free shipping and that brought on a third contact to clarify shipping was paid.
    I then got the speech about how unfair Amazon was in terms of shipping money being distributed. I just ordered a book and don’t really care how unhappy the Amazon arrangement makes them. That’s between them and Amazon. I just shop for the best price like anyone. I don’t feel getting a reliable courier and the product I paid for is out of the realm of reason yet all I get is resistance and ridicule for being cheep.
    I would have paid more had the option been given and the identity of the shipper been available at time of purchase. This shipper is nothing but failure at best and if despite it being the cheapest available they still lose money as they claim why do business with them. I have never bought anything prior to this and if book does show its being sent back on my dime. I don’t get the impression my business is needed or wanted so I will spend my money elsewhere. Maybe as a walk up store they are fine but internet service is lacking. Just my experience and since it’s probably going to cost me more to actually get the book from another store it at least deserves some air time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakethesnake69 For This Useful Post:

Dianne (11-29-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,739 Times in 11,797 Posts
    That's frustrating for sure. I buy lots of things online (thru ebay, Amazon & various companies) & have had an item get a wrong bar-code applied that kept
    it going in circles to the wrong states for a couple weeks but it finally showed up; only ever had one package get lost & was reimbursed by sender...later
    I found a better deal for the same thing so I couldn't feel too bad, though it was annoying at the time. This is a very busy shipping time of year, it always
    sucks to be one of the unlucky ones.

Don't know what you paid for this book but I see several listings on ebay, btw. I've had great luck on ebay, but I pay attention to the seller ratings & only
    buy from the best ones.
    Last edited by Bogertophis; 11-29-2018 at 02:27 AM.