Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,284

3 members and 3,281 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

New (to me) RB Iris CB-70 rack!

A friend of mine who I pet sit for is out of BP's and have me a lightly used RB Iris CB-70 rack for FREE. I already have one and am hoping to stack these two. Does anyone else stack theirs? I also have to decide what three BP's I want to add. I would like to add some that look distinctly different from my 3. I have always wanted a high contrast albino, so that will likely be my first one. I am considering a banana morph, some type of caramel albino (I really like the pied version of these) or perhaps something with fire, or orange dream? Thoughts? I want morphs that keep great color and pattern as adults- nothing that will muddy out.
    Malcolm, '12 normal | Alice, '14 Pied | Sebastían, '15 Mojave | Damián, '16 Albino

View My iHerp Page

Thanks
    I'd go with a ultramel combo instead of caramel, they have richer colors and tend to hold them much better in my opinion. Bananas wash out a lot so if you're looking for a cool yellow and purple/pink snake that keeps its color I'd go with a candino.

Thanks

Re: New (to me) RB Iris CB-70 rack!

Quote Originally Posted by Trisnake View Post
    I'd go with a ultramel combo instead of caramel, they have richer colors and tend to hold them much better in my opinion. Bananas wash out a lot so if you're looking for a cool yellow and purple/pink snake that keeps its color I'd go with a candino.
    Just looked up the candino and it kind of just looks like an albino. Did I get a bad pic??

I was also looking at an enchi firefly combo which looked pretty cool!!
    Malcolm, '12 normal | Alice, '14 Pied | Sebastían, '15 Mojave | Damián, '16 Albino

View My iHerp Page

Thanks

Re: New (to me) RB Iris CB-70 rack!

Picked up the rack on Sunday and am working on getting it cleaned out. I have a downpayment on a lovely baby albino from T.H. Wyman. He's close enough for me to drive to pick the baby up-- just waiting on the tax return to make the final payment!

Here is the MorphMarket link with the photo. I don't want to share a breeder photo without permission.
    http://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/rept...-pythons/64580

I am going to call him Damián.

For the next two I really want to get some nice looking snakes with unique combinations. Going to need to save up, and consider my options carefully.

View My iHerp Page