Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,743

1 members and 2,742 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull

Threaded View

Thanks

Re: First ball python in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Ballday View Post
    From zoo creatures which is his pet store, so I'm assuming he had his hands on it at some point and every other enchi pastel I've seen looks nothing like him, even the guy working there knew their was something different about him and was trying to avoid selling him, not sure what to really breed him with was thinking spinner fire but the spider gene scares me....now thinking dragonfly or some kind of leopard pastel. Just want something to bring the most out of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very interesting. And he does look quite unique for a pastel enchi. When you breed him, I suggest pairing him with at least 1 normal female who's genetics are 100% known and at least one codon female who doesn't carry any of the males genes (i.e. enchi and pastel) and who's genetics are also 100% known, so that in at least 2 clutches you are 100% certain from which parent the genes came from, especially if something weird pops up. This is why normals and single gene females are still important .

My picks of mates for him would be a Normal, a fire, an enchi and a yellowbelly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trisnake For This Useful Post:

Ballday (03-07-2017)