Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,905

0 members and 2,905 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
    Thanks

Downsview Park Expo *Warning Pic Heavy*

Ok, so yesterday I decided to give Ontario's smaller expo another chance. I'm really not a fan of the location the show is held at but that's besides the point, although a few noteworthy breeders I expected to be there were absent there were still quite a few really cool animals. My main focus is ball pythons so I was happy to see quite a few cool ones but I was also happy for my fellow enthusiasts to see a majority of the tables didn't focus on ball pythons.

So again, I'm more so a ball python person so I was focused on those (and it will show in the pics). Unfortunately, both my camera skills and the lighting meant these pictures weren't the greatest but I still wanted to post them to show Canada has some game. So without further ado, here are some pics.

Staring with a nice female banana enchi. If I didn't pick up a female banana last year this one might have been tempting.

I somehow forgot to get the morph name here (Hypo Mojave spider)

The first super ghi I've seen available in Canada (and the price tag shows)

This animal was really tempting because I know I want to work with hgw down the road and it was a vanilla female but I somehow avoided the impulse purchase

Luckily this animal was a male because in person it was beautiful (easily in my top 3 at the show)

Last but not least, the closest thing to what I was looking for at the expo, a male enchi blade clown. I was hoping to find an OD blade clown female or a pb female blade clown. Fortunately for me this little guy was a male because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to resist haha

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kxr For This Useful Post:

bigSAK (03-02-2017),cayley (02-27-2017),Mike17 (03-02-2017),Reinz (03-02-2017)

Thanks

Re: Downsview Park Expo *Warning Pic Heavy*

I also have a couple pictures of something that isn't a ball python lol

Here are a couple hognoses that caught my eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Canada represeeeeent!

Awwwwww that vanilla inferno is so cool :o I'm going to my first reptile expo in april and I've been telling myself I want to rescue my second snake but the expo prices are so affordable and that snake is sooooo cuuuuuute The lesser though, ahhhhhhhh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cayley For This Useful Post:

kxr (02-27-2017)

Registered User Ballpythonguy92's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm hoping for my super ghi clutch soon but my ghi female hasn't shown any ovulations unless I missed it

retro gaming pokemon for gbc/gba p.s. I've never played go nor shall i !!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ballpythonguy92 For This Useful Post:

kxr (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Oh, I was there. Yeah the bigger names don't tend to come down to the downsview shows. That banana enchi had a 2500$ price tag tho.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Seven-Thirty For This Useful Post:

kxr (03-02-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seven-Thirty View Post
    Oh, I was there. Yeah the bigger names don't tend to come down to the downsview shows. That banana enchi had a 2500$ price tag tho.
    Yeah, I overheard them talking to someone about it. They told the person at the time $2200 I believe Either way that price seemed ridiculous. It's a beautiful animal don't get me wrong but my banana cinnamon girl was $500 I believe...

I guess when you've got the only female bananas at the show you can ask whatever you want.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ballpythonguy92 View Post
    I'm hoping for my super ghi clutch soon but my ghi female hasn't shown any ovulations unless I missed it

Wow! That'll be really cool! I'd love to work with some ghi stuff but until I have more space I won't be able to start working on my darker projects

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kxr For This Useful Post:

Ballpythonguy92 (03-02-2017)

Registered User Ballpythonguy92's Avatar
    Thanks

Thnx and yea ever since i first seen the ghi I was in love but got my first one just over a year ago which was my female normal ghi and then I did have another normal ghi but sadly passed away 3 weeks after purchasing seem but the breeder said he would give me a Ghi pastel male for free but when I looked on his page to see what it looked like he had it priced at 1000$ so I asked if he would accept 200$ for him which I didn't have to but felt bad as I only paid 350$ for the normal ghi male

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ballpythonguy92 For This Useful Post:

kxr (03-02-2017)