Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,783

0 members and 2,783 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,028 Times in 904 Posts

Re: Ordering from Royal Constrictor Designs?

Quote Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    Whomever has the money will get the animal. Not a good thing to "buy now" then not buy. I can't speak for other breeders but I would ignore your next order. There are quite a few good animals out there. Unless you are looking for something pretty rare I would not worry about not finding something you like.
    Well less of "buy now" then not buy, more like, "buy now" and still buy later regardless of what other info I get after bc I already committed at that point. So a slight "risk" on my part for jumping when I don't have the full details, but considering it's from Garrick I doubt it will be anything I'd regret.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,139 Posts

Garrick is a pioneer in the industry and very well respected and sought after in ball python morph production. I have purchased animals from him in the past. Nothing but good things to say about him and his animals. On a lighter note just be advised that there are exceptional breeders right here on the forum with amazing productions as well. Right here in your own backyard! Stick around and get to know them.
    Stay in peace and not pieces.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Albert Clark For This Useful Post:

Craiga 01453 (03-07-2017),Deu2e (02-27-2017),JodanOrNoDan (02-27-2017),MissterDog (02-27-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Clark View Post
    Garrick is a pioneer in the industry and very well respected and sought after in ball python morph production. I have purchased animals from him in the past. Nothing but good things to say about him and his animals. On a lighter note just be advised that there are exceptional breeders right here on the forum with amazing productions as well. Right here in your own backyard! Stick around and get to know them.
    Definitely something I'm considering as well! Still getting familiar with everything and everyone one but I really love this community! ^^ Anyone you know you'd recommend?

Thanks
    Garrick is a cool cat! I have a GHI Mojave on reserve as he is having a tax special of 25% down on any snake(s) totaling $500 or more.

His customer service is second to none. I currently have a White Diamond Super Russo and a Purple Passion both female. I contacted him asking his recommendations on a male in case I decide to breed. We must had gone back and forth of several emails and phone calls.

Aside from his communication, I like how all his photos are of the actual snake for sale. The only stock photos are used for major sales.

I cannot wait until I get my male GHI Mojave, which I will do another YouTube video of. I may even pick up a Coral Glow Enchi, but I have not committed to that yet.

Finally, his prices and policies are just tough to beat. Fair prices on snakes, guarantee live and healthy arrival, and 1 week health promise.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jynxx25 For This Useful Post:

Ashley96 (04-20-2017),MissterDog (03-03-2017)

Thanks
    Also I noticed on his available snakes page that some of the snakes on his complete price list (specifically from his 2017 listings) are not there, or atleast no photos of them are provided. Is it because he usually waits until those snakes are ready/ old enough to be taken home before he uploads a photo?
    Anyone know about this? I admit I like looking at his available snakes for fun and the layout confuses me. I'm not seeing any of his 2017 snakes under new arrivals.

BPnet Senior Member Lizardlicks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 657 Posts

It's a bit early for 2017 clutches unless he had some late cookers from 2016. If his main site layout confuses you, try checking out his listings on morph market.

http://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/rept...designs&page=1
    Last edited by Lizardlicks; 03-07-2017 at 11:26 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizardlicks For This Useful Post:

MissterDog (03-07-2017)

Thanks
    I just recieved 6 balls from Garrick and they are awsome and all fed no problem. this is my second shipment of snakes from him and both times I would look through the website see what I like and than call him to place the order just to make sure he has those snakes on hand. If something your looking for doesn't have a picture email him and he'll send you one. When I talked to him this year I believe he said he was close to 1500 hatched snakes this year. When you have that many it's hard to have a picture of everything.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensismell For This Useful Post:

Ashley96 (04-20-2017),MissterDog (03-16-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12