Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,956

3 members and 1,953 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Menelas (42)

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MY two tailed Iguana

I have just acquired a two-tailed Iguana from my cousin. I'm not sure on the type of iguana he is but he does have two tails. He seems to like his greens but will eat these pellets I got for him as well. I have heard that some lizards will only drink if you mist their walls of the cage and I was wondering if this is true for Iguanas. He was caught walking down the street here in Denver about 2 years ago, so I have no clue as to wheather he is WC or CB. I do know he seems healthy and has grown a tremendous amount since he was caught, he is very tame and doesn't mind sitting on your shoulder ( I don't do this alot since his claws will tear you up no problem) but I do handle him daily. Well here is my question do any of you out there have any strange pet abnormalities or is this just me?

Banned
    Thanks

Re: MY two tailed Iguana

i dont have any but can u post some pics of ur iguana

Thanks

Question Re: MY two tailed Iguana

Does the iguana have an enlarged scale ( known as the subtympanic plate) under the ear and below the jaw? If so it is a green iguana. A picture would be usefull to identify the true variety.
    <<<<Chris>>>>

2.1 ball pythons(Lerxst, By-Tor&Xanadu), 1.1 California kingsnakes(Hahamonga&O.G.), 1.0 Arizona mt. kingsnake(Little AZ), 1.0 green iguana(Buddy), 1.0 bearded dragon(Beardo), 2.5.1 green anoles

Thanks

Who cares if we id it, I just want to see this little bugger!
    Oh, and welcome to our site as well!! Cool way to get your pet, just catch it
    1.3.0-dog- Rocky, Adrian, Sadie, Sascha
    1.0.0-normal Python Regius- Cole
    0.1.0-het Piebald Pyhton Regius- not named yet
    0.1.0-Boa Constrictor Imperator- Lola
    1.0.0-het purple albino SD Reticulated Python
    "Even though I don't have all the things I want, I'm really grateful for the things I don't have that I don't want."- Jeremy Duncan

Thanks

I'm working on some pictures this evening to post but I need to know how to post a picture in this forum, I have no clue as to how. Any help will be appreciated. P.s He is a Green Iguana.

Thanks

Here's a link to help you with posting pictures. Hope this helps if not, holler.

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...osting+picture
    Christie
    Reptile Geek

Cause when push comes to shove you taste what you're made of
    You might bend, till you break cause its all you can take
    On your knees you look up decide you've had enough
    You get mad you get strong wipe your hands shake it off
    Then you Stand

Thanks

Thank you Tigerlily hopefully you will get to see some pictures tommorrow
    4est
    1 adult male Ball Python (King Tut), 1 adult Female Corn Snake (Cleopatra), 1 juvenile Green Two-Tailed Iguana (Tommy Two-tails), 1 Common Boa(Ghengis Kahn)

Thanks

Tigerlily,
    I have dozens and dozens of pictures but so far have only been able to get them on parents computer, still no luck with posting any pictures on the net. Also the link you supplied me with can not be accessed through the computer I'm trying. Do have any other suggestions or sites I can try?
    4est
    1 adult male Ball Python (King Tut), 1 adult Female Corn Snake (Cleopatra), 1 juvenile Green Two-Tailed Iguana (Tommy Two-tails), 1 Common Boa(Ghengis Kahn)

Thanks

Forrest, when making a post, you can upload them into your post as an attachments, this option found farther down than the place you type, under attach files. There is a limit on file size, and I cannot remember what it is, but you will be notified when attaching them if they are too big. Hope this helps.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks

Or, here is the instructions Tigerlily sent you to:

[img] delete this and enter your link here [/img]

step 1: upload the picture you wish to display to the gallery here

For directions on how to set-up a gallery here check out this link! http://www.ball-pythons.net/PNphpBB...pic-t-2650.html

step 2: visit the gallery as any normal visitor would and view the picture you wish to display.

step3: right click the picture and go to properties

step4: highlight the address (location I believe it is called)

step5: hold ctrl and press the button c this is a short cut that means copy or right click and copy the whole address

step 6: go to the forum you wish to post it in and click "post reply" (bottom left corner)

7. insert the [img] ....... [/img] tag into your posts. Or add them as attachments directly from your computer to the post itself.

the easiest way to do this is to open the forum in two web browsers that way you can have you gallery in one and the thread you wish to post in in the other and simply highlight the address or location in properties hit ctrl c then go to the other window hit img or type [img] and hit ctrl v to paste then finish it off by hitting img (it will look like img* on the second click) again or typing [/img]
    note: remote linking does not work except for sites like www.photobucket.com your best bet is to use the galleries here.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast