Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,230

2 members and 3,228 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,028 Times in 904 Posts

Can't wait to be a bp owner!

Whoops I missed this completely!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and the world of snakes! I'm excited to be part of this community and learn not to mention you guys will understand my hype lol

It's going to be a good year or two until I can get my first ball python, but I'm doing my best to research as much as possible in the mean time! Already set my sights on Garrick Demeyer/Royal constrictors designs for my breeder and AP's T10 or T11 for my cage

It's just so hard to patiently wait until I can get a house but I know it will be worth it!

anyways hi!

Registered User predatorkeeper87's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can't wait to be a bp owner!

welcome, I couldn't imagine waiting a year lol. I jumped on all 3 of my bps at the same time haha, and picked up a bunch of sterelite tubs and UTHs lol.

Thanks

Oh no don't tempt me! So many times I've thought psh, I'll just make space NOW forget the house lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MissterDog For This Useful Post:

Mike17 (02-26-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,899 Times in 2,993 Posts

Welcome !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,072 Times in 5,330 Posts
    Welcome! I hope your willpower is better than mine, cause I would have a hard time waiting a year, nevermind two!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 622 Posts
    All you really have to do is to get a space heater, set it on 80F in your bedroom, then get a tote that will slide under your bed and your all set LOL.

Thanks

Welcome ! It's going to take some serious will power to wait a year, the more you look at them the more you want one imo good luck with that haha .

In all seriousness though you're doing the right thing on getting information before jumping in, there is countless times people dive in, get the snake and then not have a clue about how to take care of it and the sad part is the snake is the one that suffers either getting burned from unregulated heat mats or sick from no heat at all. So yeah, hats off to you

*should add I don't mean burned/sick every time, but the times it does happen it's the snake I feel sorry for*
    Last edited by montymiow; 02-24-2017 at 09:34 AM.
    1.0 Normal Royal Python
    0.1 Unknown Morph Royal
    0.1 Coastal Carpet Python
    0.1 Cat
    0.1 Dog ~ Bullmastif
    0.1 Boyfriend

9. The Following User Says Thank You to montymiow For This Useful Post:

MissterDog (02-24-2017)

Thanks
    Welcome! I'm in the same boat. For me, I need to get my finances in order and get into my own place. I just finished a divorce (still waiting for the judge to sign the paperwork) so I don't have any extra money and the person I'm staying with said no to a snake. Actually, "no" isn't the right word, but this is a family friendly forum.

In the meantime, I get to do my research. At this point, I'm planning on getting 2 BPs, I have plans on building a rack that will hold small tubs and medium tubs so they can be comfortable for a year or 2, and then I'll spring for AP T10s.

I can't wait to get mine, and I can't wait to see pictures of yours!

Thanks
    Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! Won't lie the waiting is utterly killing me (and looking at all the morphs is not helping lol!) but I know I'm doing the right thing by not rushing in when my living conditions are not ideal, despite how much I reeeaally want to.

Thinking of getting either a piebald or a super mojave but bananas are super cute too! How can I choose!? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome everyone! Won't lie the waiting is utterly killing me (and looking at all the morphs is not helping lol!) but I know I'm doing the right thing by not rushing in when my living conditions are not ideal, despite how much I reeeaally want to.

Thinking of getting either a piebald or a super mojave but bananas are super cute too! How can I choose!? Lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bassball Fever View Post
    Welcome! I'm in the same boat. For me, I need to get my finances in order and get into my own place. I just finished a divorce (still waiting for the judge to sign the paperwork) so I don't have any extra money and the person I'm staying with said no to a snake. Actually, "no" isn't the right word, but this is a family friendly forum.

In the meantime, I get to do my research. At this point, I'm planning on getting 2 BPs, I have plans on building a rack that will hold small tubs and medium tubs so they can be comfortable for a year or 2, and then I'll spring for AP T10s.

I can't wait to get mine, and I can't wait to see pictures of yours!
    Totally! Will definitely share pics when I get my noodle baby. Which morphs are you thinking of getting?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast