Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,578

2 members and 1,576 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,529
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

Thread: Midnight Poo

Thanks

Midnight Poo

Just a little story for you guys. Last night by little noodle decided to take a poop in her water bowl around midnight (I've been expecting her to do it for a while now). And she decided to inform me by poking the mesh top with her face, which she never does, and is actually pretty loud when you're trying to sleep. So I got up to check on her and there it was, a poopy stinky water dish. And she gave me this look like get rid of it while I continued to mutter "ya stinky noodle". She actually waited for me to clean it up before going back to her hide. But yes, tis my adventures with my ball python.

BPnet Senior Member JodanOrNoDan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,575 Posts
    Well mannered animal you have there. Mine usually wait until after the normal weekly cleaning, then crap and draw pictures with it all over the place. It is quite funny when a white snake gives you a "it wasn't me look" when they are laying there looking like a chocolate covered vanilla ice cream bar.

Thanks

Re: Midnight Poo

Quote Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    Well mannered animal you have there. Mine usually wait until after the normal weekly cleaning, then crap and draw pictures with it all over the place. It is quite funny when a white snake gives you a "it wasn't me look" when they are laying there looking like a chocolate covered vanilla ice cream bar.
    Glad to know it's not just mine who wait until everything's clean, poop in their bed and proceed to what I can only imagine roll around in it.

sS.Raw.Ss maybe you could loan her out to teach sneks manners maybe even finishing school.
    1.0 Normal Royal Python
    0.1 Unknown Morph Royal
    0.1 Coastal Carpet Python
    0.1 Cat
    0.1 Dog ~ Bullmastif
    0.1 Boyfriend

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Midnight Poo

Hahahaha mine so far just poop in their bed and I don't notice from spot cleaning until I pick them ip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1.0 pastel 100% het piebald
    0.1 pastel enchi 100% het clown

Thanks
    A few days ago one of my bigger girls dropped a log and somehow, in her quest to wipe, turned her water bowl upside down and rubbed poop all over the bottom of the bowl. She then proceeded to fingerpaint the rest of her cage. Biggest mess I've ever seen. The substrate was soaked.
    ~ Ball Pythons - Rosy Boas - - Western Hognose Snakes - Mexican Black Kingsnakes - Corn Snakes ~

Check me out on iHerp, Instagram, & visit my store!