Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,253

0 members and 1,253 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: If I had a million dollars

Quote Originally Posted by redshepherd View Post
    WElp LOL

It kinda looks like just another "impulse buy and dreams of making tons of money"... that we see a lot, if you know what I mean. Just done by someone really rich.
    100%

Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 Times in 1,247 Posts
    Lucky kid. he has some nice stuff for sure.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    The video shouldn't have emphasized the money. I'm not in that ballpark, but money IS relative. The snakes look good, the place is clean, and looks organized. Maybe the kid sweeps his own floors, maybe he hires it out.

Sales requires people skills. This young man seems a little shy.

I wish him well.

Thanks
    Money can buy all sorts of things. Only time will tell how this story shapes up. I hope his only focus isn't just about the money. I just wish I had his rack system. He seems like a good kid. We need more kids who are into reptiles, then our hobby will last long into the future.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts
    thanks! wow, he really went from 0-60 really fast. amazing collection.

it almost looks like he bought out Kobylka and BHB's entire inventory lol. i even saw that he has a Scaless on his FB page. lucky kid. i hope he could keep up his passion w/ snakes.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Thanks

I'm studying to be a doctor and I plan on using that money to open a reptile shop. I wouldn't care about turning a profit, I just want to own a lot of snakes and maybe discover some cool new morphs for fun.
    0.1 Super Lesser (Belle) 1.0 Genetic Stripe BP (Toast)
    1.0 Lavender Albino PH Snow
    0.2 DPH Albino Snow 0.1 Normal (Edith) 3,200g 0.1 Kingpin
    1.0 Lesser Silverstreak 1.0 Champagne 0.1 Black Pastel
    1.0 Lesser 1.0 Mexican Black KS (Lopez) 0.0.1 Crested Gecko

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 622 Posts
    What's the deal with his racks? He spent a million bucks and then had some guy in a shop weld together a bunch of racks? Why not go with ARS racks? Looks like the metal is bare with no finish at all. Not sure where he got those tubs either, hope he can get replacement tubs 20 years down the road.

It's funny he bought a million bucks worth of snakes with big dreams but never hatched one out yet LOL. I wonder where he got the money, maybe investors? Once he starts producing all those clowns the price of clowns is gonna drop like a rock LOL. I was wanting to see his retics to see how big they are and if he has a mean one HE HE HE. My SD retic almost bit the crap out of me yesterday LOL. I'll have to admit some of those clowns were absolutely stellar.
    Last edited by cchardwick; 02-23-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cchardwick View Post
    What's the deal with his racks? He spent a million bucks and then had some guy in a shop weld together a bunch of racks? Why not go with ARS racks? Looks like the metal is bare with no finish at all. Not sure where he got those tubs either, hope he can get replacement tubs 20 years down the road.

It's funny he bought a million bucks worth of snakes with big dreams but never hatched one out yet LOL. I wonder where he got the money, maybe investors? Once he starts producing all those clowns the price of clowns is gonna drop like a rock LOL. I was wanting to see his retics to see how big they are and if he has a mean one HE HE HE. My SD retic almost bit the crap out of me yesterday LOL. I'll have to admit some of those clowns were absolutely stellar.
    Hmm... Maybe I should wait a few more years before I make my clown purchase... It might just be better for me to wait until the price plummets in the states and then import some stuff XD jk

Thanks

Re :if I had a million dollars

WOW.... lucky kid.. I wish him well n hope he doesn't lose interest he said he went from 3 snakes to 50 to over a hundred .. he's defenitly got a bad a$$ collection goin from the video you can tell he's in it mostly for the money ..
    B.T.W those aren't cheap racks that he has those are stainless steel freedom breeders top of the line

Thanks
    Thanked 6,152 Times in 3,380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cchardwick View Post

haters gonna hate.

lol didn't u just buy a tub that was discontinued for your Dwarf Retic? hope u can get a replacement tub 20 years down the road. also u are in the same boat as the kid. big dreams but never hatched one out yet. (lol i think u actually paired two Spider morphs.) so stop throwing stones when u yourself live in a glass house.
    RIP Mamba
    ----------------

Wicked ones now on IG & FB!6292

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast