Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,737

2 members and 2,735 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts

Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty certain that's why mine wasn't priority, especially with people like you throwing them a lot more $ than me haha and I super appreciate them doing that for me but being told 10-12 weeks and then 17 weeks later... I feel like it would have been longer had I not called and said I needed it before I moved. If it was some huge company taking 140% of the quoted delivery time I might raise a stink but I like giving them my business because I know it's a small, incredibly busy, incredibly friendly family owned establishment that makes a great product. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Freakin google chrome and not saving my comments > Anyways to retype all I said....

I don't think its the amount of money I threw. I think its that mine were standard so they can tool up the machine and just run off X amount of T25s and pack and ship them while yours they would have to retool or maybe even hand do some of it.

As for 10-12 weeks, not sure what to say there. I would have imagined Ali would have said it is going to take longer as yours is a custom job.

And yeah, I couldn't imagine yelling at Ali. She is so nice and awesome customer service. She told me if the delivery driver gives me grief about having to wait for me check the glass and stuff before I sign on it, to just call her and she will yell at the driver while I check the glass lol. I did poke fun though and say I guess 1in 3 shipping on time isn't too bad as my T10s were a week late. My T8s took about 5 weeks to ship and the T25s actually went out exactly at 3 months.

Anyways I want to see pics of the custom litter dam job you did when you get it set up.
    Last edited by Sauzo; 07-19-2017 at 01:17 AM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post

I don't think its the amount of money I threw. I think its that mine were standard so they can tool up the machine and just run off X amount of T25s and pack and ship them while yours they would have to retool or maybe even hand do some of it.

As for 10-12 weeks, not sure what to say there. I would have imagined Ali would have said it is going to take longer as yours is a custom job.

And yeah, I couldn't imagine yelling at Ali. She is so nice and awesome customer service. She told me if the delivery driver gives me grief about having to wait for me check the glass and stuff before I sign on it, to just call her and she will yell at the driver while I check the glass lol.
    lol I was just joking about you buying a wall of cages from them hahha! I'm pretty sure some of it did have to be done by hand so I expected to wait a bit longer.
    I'll be sure to call Ali if the delivery guy gives me a hard time about checking the package, which I'm sure will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    lol I was just joking about you buying a wall of cages from them hahha! I'm pretty sure some of it did have to be done by hand so I expected to wait a bit longer.
    I'll be sure to call Ali if the delivery guy gives me a hard time about checking the package, which I'm sure will happen.

Haha yeah. Or just do what I'm going to do if they guy gives me grief. I'll say if you are in that much of a hurry, I'll sign it but I'm putting damaged on the invoice and if there is no damage, you wont hear from me but if there is damage, you will be hearing from AP as they will be hearing from me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

jmcrook (07-19-2017)

BPnet Senior Member AbsoluteApril's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    I'll say if you are in that much of a hurry, I'll sign it but I'm putting damaged on the invoice and if there is no damage, you wont hear from me but if there is damage, you will be hearing from AP as they will be hearing from me.
    You can also put 'subject to inspection' which leaves the door open in case damage is found after fully unpacking. (I work at a warehouse distribution center, we do this all the time to cover our *** since drivers are almost always in a hurry)
    For the Horde!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteApril For This Useful Post:

BR8080 (07-20-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,571 Times in 2,984 Posts

LMAO - an intervention - is there ever a "last anything" with our collections lol - Did you build the stand? Would like to see pictures as I built one out of 1" black pipe and it's great but once I add more enclosures, it's going to need some serious modifications LOL
    [/QUOTE]

Hey,, it's built. My buddy did it for me. Has casters insulation the whole bit. He used Rhino Liner to paint it a matching, durable black.

Don't have it yet but if I can I'll get a picture up.

I'm in the mountains for another week on holiday so may be a bit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

BR8080 (07-20-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
    You can also put 'subject to inspection' which leaves the door open in case damage is found after fully unpacking. (I work at a warehouse distribution center, we do this all the time to cover our *** since drivers are almost always in a hurry)
    Yeah the driver was really cool. He didnt mind hanging out while i checked the glass. I offered him a Coke and he was content lol. Everything was ok and now I got one cage done and 2 more to finish but taking a break. 6x3 cages are kind of a pain lol.

Caesar should be happy now. He's been 'needy' these past few days and at night demands the a door be left open so he can hang his head out and relax. If I close the door, he starts pushing. Then when opened he will sit up front for a bit then go curl up in the back lol. I walk over and sit there and pet him for a bit and he just hangs out lol.
    Last edited by Sauzo; 07-19-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks
    Well i finally got the T25s put together. Not the best pic but I'll get better ones later when the snakes are moved in.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteApril (07-21-2017),BR8080 (07-20-2017),jmcrook (07-19-2017),Prognathodon (07-21-2017)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Ordered a 6 shelf economy rack that was customized to hold vision tubs. It's going to hold all of the hognoses, the sand boas and leave room for additions. I'm looking at about 12 weeks which isn't too bad. I'm sure I'll be antsy when it gets closer to the 12 week mark.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

So my T25 was supposed to ship next Monday... Ali gives me a call today to say that they don't have my pro heat panel that was supposed to be sent to them, that it may have gotten lost on the way from pro products to AP? Waiting to hear back from bob to see what the deal is. She said if they have another ph-125 for another cage order they'll use it and ship next week. Otherwise I'll have to wait for another panel to be shipped to AP, cage won't go out until at least the next week after... going to be about 18-19 weeks from the day I ordered til I receive my cage. Ughhhh.....

Thanks
    Literally just got off the phone with Ali and then Bob!

I will now be waiting for (4) T10s with sliding glass doors, door locks, basking shelves, white LEDs, and RHPs. Very exciting stuff but the wait is going to be excruciating!
    1.1 Ball Python
    5.1 Canines (All rescues - mixed breeds)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KWAddict For This Useful Post:

Gio (07-28-2017)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast