Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,507

0 members and 2,507 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MissterDog View Post
    Omg, I'm also planning on ordering a T12 with nearly the same specs! Sliding glass doors, lights, flexwatt, locks and a (temporary)divider.

Please please let me know how you like it and take pictures!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your order process for this? I'm also thinking of getting a Pro Panel from Bob and heard you can have your rhp drop shipped to AP and they install it for you? Who did you contact first? AP for your cage or Bob for your rhp?

I will take pictures once they are assembled and ready to go - I've very excited about this LOL

My order process? I just called Animal Plastics and initially ordered T8's but changed to T10's (thanks Sauzo for the recommendation) a couple weeks later - Ali is awesome to talk to and bounce ideas off. I've got 2 T10's; shelf, divider, sliding glass, locks, 10mm channel routed for LED's I bought on Amazon, and Pro Products (Bob is also great to talk with) RHP's drop shipped to AP for installation and 1 T10 with everything but the divider for a total of 3 T10's and most likely a 4th to top it out before they end the sale. LOL

Then LOTS of patience...supporting a small business in the US is worth it for the quality they produce IMHO. I haven't heard 1 bad thing about these enclosures other than ship times. I think we've all gotten so used to Amazon prime that we forget it used to take weeks to get stuff before (showing my age LOL).
    Ball Python
    0.1 Lesser (Lucille) local pet store
    Boas
    0.1 Caulkers Cay (CC) from TJ Blevins (Second City Constrictors)
    1.0 Sunglow het moonglow (Sonny) from Dustin Dirnberger
    1.0 BCI - DH Sharp Snow (Bob) from TJ Blevins (Second City Constrictors)
    1.0 Brazillian Rainbow Boa (Babylon) from Ike Lightener (Ike's Exotics & Aquatics)
    Pythons
    0.0.1 Unknown/undocumented rescue (Roger)
    Northern White Lip (Solo)
    Cats

1.1 Domestic short hair (Esther and James)
    Snake Wishlist
    Drymarchon Malanurus (Black Tail Cribno)
    SD/D Retic
    Woma or Black Headed Python
    Other Reptile Wishlist
    Poison dart frogs

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BR8080 For This Useful Post:

DavidNDC (11-13-2017),jmcrook (04-02-2017),MissterDog (04-02-2017),Sauzo (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol

Just put in my order for a customized T25 with animal Plastics. Sliding glass doors, locks, pro-heat RHP installed, channels cut for my own LEDs, basking shelf, and I'm having them build up the bottom door track to eliminate the gap between the litter dam and the right door. Also getting parts and doors to make the same door track modifications to one of my current T8s. I'm guessing they'll be ready in like late June-early July? We'll see. Also finally pulled the trigger on another herpstat 2 redline. Should have done it earlier in march when the were running they're sale...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jmcrook For This Useful Post:

Sauzo (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts
    For the person who wanted pics of T10s and T8s. Here is my 3 T10s on the left with sliding glass doors, shelves, LEDs from AP, locks and flexwatt. The stack on the right are T8s with the same set up. Also using AP stands for both stacks. Have 2 Herpstat 2 and 2 Herpstat 1 on top. Will be replacing those with a Herpstat 6 hopefully this Monday
    Last edited by Sauzo; 04-02-2017 at 03:58 AM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    Just put in my order for a customized T25 with animal Plastics. Sliding glass doors, locks, pro-heat RHP installed, channels cut for my own LEDs, basking shelf, and I'm having them build up the bottom door track to eliminate the gap between the litter dam and the right door. Also getting parts and doors to make the same door track modifications to one of my current T8s. I'm guessing they'll be ready in like late June-early July? We'll see. Also finally pulled the trigger on another herpstat 2 redline. Should have done it earlier in march when the were running they're sale...

Nice. I'll be needing a couple of those probably towards the end of the year too lol. So wait, how are they doing a track modification? Are you having them shorten the left glass door and whole track? So basically you are going to have a double wide litter dam that is going to end flush with the right door track? With that mods and how I've heard they are backed up, i'd be surprised if it was done before 3.5-4 months. I need to order another T8 for Luna but I'm just waiting until the rush is over and getting other stuff I need like the Herpstat 6 and chest freezer lol.
    Last edited by Sauzo; 04-02-2017 at 04:06 AM.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

BR8080 (04-02-2017),jmcrook (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,195 Times in 2,638 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Nice. I'll be needing a couple of those probably towards the end of the year too lol. So wait, how are they doing a track modification? Are you having them shorten the left glass door and whole track? So basically you are going to have a double wide litter dam that is going to end flush with the right door track? With that mods and how I've heard they are backed up, i'd be surprised if it was done before 3.5-4 months. I need to order another T8 for Luna but I'm just waiting until the rush is over and getting other stuff I need like the Herpstat 6 and chest freezer lol.
    Yeah, basically they're just going to raise the whole bottom track for the doors so that it's flush with the top of the litter dam. Then there's no gaps for pushing little retics to smash their faces in and no more scrapes on the bottom jaw that Phyllis and Caesar have done in the past. In wouldn't be surprised if it takes a bit longer but whatever. Phyllis is going to be living in that T25 for the rest of her life so she can wait another few months haha

Registered User Unknown Subscriber's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm waiting on this to arrive. So ready to get rid of the glass just takes up too much space.
    1.0 Pinstripe ~ Wishbone
    1.0 Caramel het Hypo ~ Bourbon
    0.1Hypo het Caramel ~ Jewel
    0.1 Sable het Caramel ~ Vitawny

Thanks
    Waiting on an AP T3 that I ordered on 20 March. Email said 10-12 weeks so I'm still in for a wait.
    Last edited by sneksNferts; 04-07-2017 at 08:19 AM.
    Sneks:
    1.0 '16 Lemon Blast BP(Kevin)
    Fuzz things:
    1.0 '17 Heckin' Borker (Mr. Pickles)
    1.0 '15 Cinnamon Stinky Slinky(Obi)
    0.1 '15 Sable Carpet Shark(Yoda)
    0.1 '16 Sable Noodle bear(Chewy)
    Hominids:
    1.0 '13 Voracious Talking Apelike thing(Connor)

Thanks
    I ordered my two racks 2/22. The economy 6/12 tub juvenile rack was a quick ship item, so I got it in last week. The 3 tub adult rack should be another month or two.
    1.0 Normal (Emrys)
    0.1 Fire (Calypso)
    0.1 Pied (Tessa)
    0.1 Albino Kingsnake (Nienna)
    2.1 Cats (Suki, Daisuke, and Kyo)
    0.0.2 Leopard Geckos (Chi and Pixel)

Thanks

Bus tubs and heat tape to move our BPs to tubs should be waiting for me at home (give them privacy and the less-shy snakes the T8s). Hopefully tomorrow morning we can get to Menard's for some other supplies, and put things together on Sunday. We're putting the tubs on an existing piece of shelving, and to try to maximize space I came up with an idea that my husband may regret agreeing to construct. I'll take pictures and probably create a thread...

0.4 BPs, 0.1 Antaresia, 2.1 Morelia, 0.0.1 Liasis, 1.0 Aspidites, 0.1 Blood, 1.1 Kings, 2.0 Milks, 1.2 Corns, 2.0 Ratsnakes, 0.1 Hognose, 1.0 RTB, 2.1 KSBs, 1.0 Tortoise, 1.0 Skink, 3.0 dogs, 2.1 Human serfs

Thanks
    Thanked 4,018 Times in 1,743 Posts
    My enclosure for my GTP arrived broken and on its side on Monday, so now I'm waiting on the seller to make another one for me.... I actually would prefer a refund, but he insisted on making me a new one. So fedex came and picked up the broken cage the next day.

I waited month and a half for it, when it was originally supposed to be 2 weeks, because the seller kept delaying finishing my cage in the first place. (the one that was finally finished and arrived broken)

He now said he will be making me a new one by the end of this weekend, but who knows if that will actually happen.

My lesson learned: buying direct from pvccages and putting it together yourself is 100% TOTALLY worthwhile, instead of trying to save a few bucks on a custom cage from a random cage maker. This has been WAY more trouble than it is worth, and I'm still paying $325 for it without a single dollar of refund.

I originally even had a juvie male planned out with a breeder, but the delays on the cage made me miss out on it. Seriously, this has been ridiculous lmao.
    Last edited by redshepherd; 04-07-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast