Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,626

0 members and 2,626 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I'm competitive powerlifter in an all natural federation (no PED's and drug testing done). Took 23rd at Nationals this year for 83kg (182.9lb) weight class. It was my best meet to date. Weighed 180.5lbs and I Squat 474lb (dealing with hip pain), bench 330lb, deadlift 606lb with a total of 1410.9 (we lift in kg)

love me some heavy lifting
    0.1 Enchi Super Pastel

Thanks
    Thanked 5,492 Times in 2,686 Posts

Re: Any other workout enthusiasts?

I won't call myself a workout enthusiast anymore but I try to stay fit and healthy. I don't really like lifting weights because it bores me but I've always enjoyed hiking and martial arts. I'm taking a Krav Maga class once or twice a week and I hike or power walk a few times a week. I also do some light weightlifting at home.
    3.0 Carpet Pythons, 1.1 Bullsnakes
    1.0 Olive Python 1.0 Scrub Python,
    1.0 BI, 0.1 BCO

Thanks

At one point I thought about doing a marathon, but decided I didn't have the time o put in to properly train for it. It'll be a little while before I can push any further. Actually it'll take a while to get back where I'm at now. After a head on collision a few days ago, I ended up with a broken ankle and glass in my eye damaging the lens. So due to the ankle o can't walk for a little while, and with te eye I can't lift more than a few pounds. But as soon as I'm allowed to I plan t get back to lifting and running again. Though I'll have to keep the weight light for a bit and the distances short I'm sure. Maybe by this summer I'll be good to do stuff again.

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

I've always made some high level sport, from football to volleyball, rowing, basketball, archery (compound) but when I tore down my knee I started to pick some interest on the Bicycle since it was low impact for my knee. I made a couple Sprints and that was it. Then I got into rock climbing for a couple of years. I must confess that is the true passion in my life. My favorite type is multi pitch climbing, never done overnight but someday I may go to Yosemite and get the "El Cap".

Recently signed up at a Crossfit box, and it is some serious workout! I laugh when I realize how low intensity were my gym sessions. This is a 1 hour daily class but they make me sweat y cry like they were 4!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12