Hello guys!
I've been toying with the idea of getting some frogs for a while. I thought about pacman frogs, but went with dumpy / white's tree frogs instead since I could find them locally. I have them in a temporary setup (xl Kritter Keeper, moss, water dish, climbing branches and foliage) but wanted your thoughts on what permanent setup they would need. I have a small planted terrarium they can move into until they get larger (12 x 12 x 18") but I know they will need something larger as adults. I was thinking an 18x18x24" tall would be a good size.

Also, if you have recommendations on frequency and amount to feed (I'll be using dubia since I have a colony going) and what temp range they will need, that would be good. I have read mixed things on caresheets, so I'm not sure. They are currently in my reptile room which is kept at 75f, but I'm not sure if they also need a CHE to raise the temp higher than that.

Any advice you can give would be great. I know they are hardy, but these are my first frogs, so I don't want to screw anything up. I'll be adding some pics as they settle in.