I am cutting back on my snake collection drastically to focus on breeding/keeping tarantulas. I am selling the vast majority of my snakes and my racks also. Prices will go down if you buy more than one animals/items. The racks will not be removed from my place until all snakes are sold. Heres what I've got:

-1.0 '04 Albino Honduran Milksnake...awesome juvenile, may be large enough to breed this upcoming season..eats frozen/thawed hopper mice and is very docile..asking $175.

-0.1 '04 Tangerine Honduran Milksnake...66% het for Hypo, eats f/t hopper mice, very docile...asking $100.

-0.1 '03 Melanistic Honduran Milksnake...VERY dark tri-colored Honduran...eats f/t adult mice or rat pups...a bit flighty...asking $75.

-0.1 '03 Baird's Ratsnake...one of the best specimens I've ever seen...eats frozen/thawed hopper mice, likes smaller prey items...very docile...asking $75.

-0.1 '04 Jungle Carpet Python...above-average color, nice yellow/black...eats frozen/thawed adult mice...somewhat nippy while in cage, but fine once out...asking $225.

-1.0 Subadult Black Ratsnake free to good home...eats very well on frozen/thawed rats, extremely docile, awesome snake.

-Two black racks from Nature's Spirit (Snake Shacks)...in VERY good condition, comes wired with flexwatt, ready to plug into your thermostat...one holds 6 15 quart tubs, the other holds 3 32 quart tubs...both are same dimensions...$150 each, or $250 if you buy both of them.

Animals and racks are for pick-up only...I have pics of everything, if you are interested just e-mail me or call at (502)472-4316. The *ONLY* trades I am interested in are for select species of Tarantulas. No snakes, lizards, frogs, etc...only spiders. Thanks for looking