Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,941

0 members and 2,941 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,135 Times in 1,197 Posts

Re: Caesar progression thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    I guess I'm lucky, I've never had Caesar piss or poop in a water bowl. And only have had him piss and poop outside the cage once.....on my foot and the floor. And even luckier, Caesar's poops have always been a very solid well formed gigantic tootsie roll so its pretty easy to pick up with a paper towel lol.
    Hers are solid for the most part also. She just pees a LOT. Is what they do.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,341 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    Hers are solid for the most part also. She just pees a LOT. Is what they do.
    Yup lol.
    0.1 Rio Bravo Pokigron Suriname BC-Gina
    1.0 Meltzer/Lincoln Peruvian Longtail het anery BCL-Louie

0.1 Biak Green Tree Python-Pat
    ​1.0 OSHY Biak Green Tree Python-Alex
    0.0.1 Super Reduced Reticulated Gila Monster-Dozer
    0.0.1 Utah Banded Gila Monster-Tank
    0.0.1 Super Black Beaded Lizard-Reggie

Thanks
    So Caesar finally quit pushing which im thankful for.....but now he has found something new that is just as annoying. For those familiar with AP T25 cages with a shelf, there are the shelf holders. Well the end shelf holders are about an inch away from the wall of the cage. So Caesar has decided it is now fun to shove his head between the end brace and the wall and literally lift his shelf off the braces and then let it crash down which make a pretty darn loud noise. He does this a few times and then gets bored and wanders off but eventually comes back to make more noise lol. I swear, he just finds ways to get into trouble lol.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (06-11-2018),Dxw425 (06-11-2018),jmcrook (06-11-2018),richardhind1972 (06-11-2018),Stearns84 (06-11-2018)

Thanks
    Ceaser is such a silly fella, just trying to bash out a tune or two for you but what's a noodle to do no thumbs, well hands for that matter. That's using your head Ceaser just make sure it doesn't get stuck
    Last edited by C.Marie; 06-11-2018 at 06:32 AM.
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

6. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Marie For This Useful Post:

Sauzo (06-11-2018)

Thanks

So Caesar finally quit pushing which im thankful for.....but now he has found something new that is just as annoying. For those familiar with AP T25 cages with a shelf, there are the shelf holders. Well the end shelf holders are about an inch away from the wall of the cage. So Caesar has decided it is now fun to shove his head between the end brace and the wall and literally lift his shelf off the braces and then let it crash down which make a pretty darn loud noise. He does this a few times and then gets bored and wanders off but eventually comes back to make more noise lol. I swear, he just finds ways to get into trouble lol.
    This made me laugh. They play. I think all animals play. He is enjoying something new to move around. The side bonus is that it annoys you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

Sauzo (06-11-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skyrivers View Post
    This made me laugh. They play. I think all animals play. He is enjoying something new to move around. The side bonus is that it annoys you.
    Well he does a lot of stuff to piss me off lol. One of his old things he liked to do was push substrate into piles and then shove a hide across the bare cage floor which is like nails on a chalkboard. I solved that by just using 2 bags of substrate now which makes it deep enough that he cant really push it all away to make a clear 'runway' for the hide haha. So now he 'thumps' his shelf up and down. I thought someone was outside the house or an animal. I followed the sound and looked in Caesar's cage to see his head stuffed in there and one side of the shelf bouncing up and down making noise. I slid a door open and started touching his tail and back section which made him quit after a couple more thumps. Then he came over to the open door and sat there with his head on the litter dam looking at me lol. I will say one thing, retics are loaded with personality. Like i've said before, Caesar and Harley both make my day with their interaction.

Thanks

Well he does a lot of stuff to piss me off lol. One of his old things he liked to do was push substrate into piles and then shove a hide across the bare cage floor which is like nails on a chalkboard. I solved that by just using 2 bags of substrate now which makes it deep enough that he cant really push it all away to make a clear 'runway' for the hide haha. So now he 'thumps' his shelf up and down. I thought someone was outside the house or an animal. I followed the sound and looked in Caesar's cage to see his head stuffed in there and one side of the shelf bouncing up and down making noise. I slid a door open and started touching his tail and back section which made him quit after a couple more thumps. Then he came over to the open door and sat there with his head on the litter dam looking at me lol. I will say one thing, retics are loaded with personality. Like i've said before, Caesar and Harley both make my day with their interaction.
    LOL. I know how you feel. I think as a pet, Rainbow has been the most rewarding of all my snakes. Took her out last night and allow her to roam the living room some. She was like, "I'm free!" in the beginning but then just explored a little. Has to work some to keep her on top of things instead of under the couch. Monty has decided under his water bowl is a great hide and he burrows and makes him a home with 2 escape routs. He is defensive of him little self made hide too. He randomly strikes if something moves by the openings. Then he is like, "Oh, not food?" Going to build Rainbow a larger hide tonight when I get home. Poor girl doesn't fit anymore.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyrivers For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (06-23-2018)

Thanks
    Saw on Animal plastic Facebook page the had a post looking for pictures of your enclosure already in use and aromatic thought of your fabulous collection and enclosure, diffently would be awesome to see your fabulous collection on the animal plastic website, I hope this Isn't overly presumptuous but you do have such a magnificent set up. best wishes always..
    Last edited by C.Marie; 06-23-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    Domestic Short Hair - Miss Becky
    Russian Blue - Church
    Miniature Poodle - Pierre LaPoodlePants
    Banana BP - Yuri Katsuki

13. The Following User Says Thank You to C.Marie For This Useful Post:

Sauzo (06-30-2018)

Thanks

How's Ceasar?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Tina - 0.1 Pastel Ball Python
    Gene - 1.0 Platinum Dwarf Retic

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stearns84 For This Useful Post:

Sauzo (06-30-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stearns84 View Post
    How's Ceasar?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Being Caesar lol. He has a scrape on the top of his head behind one eye from shoving the shelf up and down. But on a plus note, it's day 12 and he is still quiet except when the humidity gets high. Then he starts going crazy. Once i open a door and let it dry out some, he goes back to relaxing.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sauzo For This Useful Post:

C.Marie (07-01-2018),Stearns84 (07-01-2018)

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast