I am looking to expand my crested gecko collection, I am open to just about any morph.. I am mainly looking to trade the following...

These are 4 hole arboreal racks from Casey Hulse at NS Reptiles. The tubs measure 16 x 12 x 9 and the entire rack is heated with 4 feet of 11" flexwatt for back heat. These have been in use for less than a month and one of them is still brand new in the box and the packaging tape hasent even been cut. I have drilled the necessary hold in 3 of the racks tubs so that part is already done for you. Only reason I am selling these is I have decided to do group breeding and am buying large caging for them. These will house 2-3 adult Crested geckos and arboreal snakes as well. They will be sterilized before shipping and I will also include a bottle of Chlorhexidine for your future cleanings. I am asking 170.00 each SHIPPED for these racks, which is less than I paid for them not even a month ago. I am also open to any trades for crested geckos. Trade value of 200 shipped each. Email me to order.
-Matt Graybeal
304-836-5147
matt@mgreptiles.com