Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 523

1 members and 522 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Ziggy31984 (40)

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: CRBE 2016 (All about the balls)

Quote Originally Posted by piedlover79 View Post
    You can't fool me....that's not a snake. I'm a keen observer.

Seriously?! That's not a snake? I... I can't believe it. I thought all snakes were furry and hopped around like that. Guess I'll have to do some more research to figure out what that actually is haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seven-Thirty View Post
    Yeah! A Champagne cinnamon. I ended up going both days cause I contemplating getting her the entire weekend. 30$ entrance fee q-q
    Ouch! I always end up going on the Saturday and I've walked away with something awesome the past couple years I've gone. I find it helps to have an idea of what you're looking for when you get there so that if you see the animal you'll know what's coming home with you, although that might not work as well if you have a lot of ball pythons already haha

I think Mark's booth was the third or fourth one I checked out because I knew he'd be one of the most likely breeders to have what I was looking for. As soon as I saw her I knew she was coming home with me lol Sure there were awesome animals that I could have bought at booths I checked out after I bought her but I would have been kicking myself if Mark ended up selling her before I finished checking out the entire expo.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kxr View Post
    Ouch! I always end up going on the Saturday and I've walked away with something awesome the past couple years I've gone. I find it helps to have an idea of what you're looking for when you get there so that if you see the animal you'll know what's coming home with you, although that might not work as well if you have a lot of ball pythons already haha

I think Mark's booth was the third or fourth one I checked out because I knew he'd be one of the most likely breeders to have what I was looking for. As soon as I saw her I knew she was coming home with me lol Sure there were awesome animals that I could have bought at booths I checked out after I bought her but I would have been kicking myself if Mark ended up selling her before I finished checking out the entire expo.
    Yeah, I usually have an idea of these that I'm looking for but the Champagne Cinnamon wasn't something I expected to see. But now that I have her, one of my dream projects can get started faster than it would have been if I started it from scratch. Markus Jayne's booth always amazes me, though I feel this year wasn't as great as it could have been. The only real thing I wanted from their booth was the female super cinnamon banana. That was a really nice snake to me but then again I have weird tastes.

On another note: You probably saw me at the show if you saw a guy in a green snake oneise. xD

Thanks

Yeah, I usually have an idea of these that I'm looking for but the Champagne Cinnamon wasn't something I expected to see. But now that I have her, one of my dream projects can get started faster than it would have been if I started it from scratch. Markus Jayne's booth always amazes me, though I feel this year wasn't as great as it could have been. The only real thing I wanted from their booth was the female super cinnamon banana. That was a really nice snake to me but then again I have weird tastes.

On another note: You probably saw me at the show if you saw a guy in a green snake oneise. xD
    You know, I think I might have seen you haha I noticed someone wearing a oneise but I didn't really pay much attention to it. I think it was when I was looking at Mutation Creation's booth and I just couldn't stop looking at their freeway stuff lol

I have to agree Mark didn't have a lot of animals that were "amazing" but I prefer quality over quantity haha The banana leo lesser pastel was easily my favorite but I'm also a sucker for his super OD fire spider stuff. He also had a female similar to mine but with enchi in it as well that I would have bought in a heartbeat if I didn't have to save money to buy books and stuff for school.

I can't lie, I wasn't the biggest fan of the 8 ball banana he had. It just doesn't live up to my expectations. I always envisioned it to be much more of a purple color.
    Last edited by kxr; 09-12-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks

You know, I think I might have seen you haha I noticed someone wearing a oneise but I didn't really pay much attention to it. I think it was when I was looking at Mutation Creation's booth and I just couldn't stop looking at their freeway stuff lol

I have to agree Mark didn't have a lot of animals that were "amazing" but I prefer quality over quantity haha The banana leo lesser pastel was easily my favorite but I'm also a sucker for his super OD fire spider stuff. He also had a female similar to mine but with enchi in it as well that I would have bought in a heartbeat if I didn't have to save money to buy books and stuff for school.

I can't lie, I wasn't the biggest fan of the 8 ball banana he had. It just doesn't live up to my expectations. I always envisioned it to be much more of a purple color.
    I agree, but I'm a sucker for super cinnamons/black pastels/8 balls.

Mutation Creation's freeways were so nice. The freeway is a project I want to get into eventually. I have some ideas for them that I think most people wouldn't even think of.
    Last edited by Seven-Thirty; 09-12-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks

I agree, but I'm a sucker for super cinnamons/black pastels/8 balls.

Mutation Creation's freeways were so nice. The freeway is a project I want to get into eventually. I have some ideas for them that I think most people wouldn't even think of.
    Low key, I bet your super cinnamon champagnes are gonna be really cool

I love freeway stuff but I think the super gravels look so much nicer then the super asphalts so I'll probably head more towards the highway stuff if that ever becomes more available here lol. I also kinda want to work with super stripe though, if I ever see a super specter female at a CRBE and it's in my price range that'll be the animal going home with me lol

Thanks

Low key, I bet your super cinnamon champagnes are gonna be really cool

I love freeway stuff but I think the super gravels look so much nicer then the super asphalts so I'll probably head more towards the highway stuff if that ever becomes more available here lol. I also kinda want to work with super stripe though, if I ever see a super specter female at a CRBE and it's in my price range that'll be the animal going home with me lol
    Oh no my plans have been found out XD

I'm partial towards the freeway cause Canada represent. MJ had two highways for sale actually and super anything yellow-belly complex that isn't an ivory tend to be really hard to come by for some reason. Might be because of how hard it is discern the morphs from each other XD

Thanks

Oh no my plans have been found out XD

I'm partial towards the freeway cause Canada represent. MJ had two highways for sale actually and super anything yellow-belly complex that isn't an ivory tend to be really hard to come by for some reason. Might be because of how hard it is discern the morphs from each other XD
    Really?! I didn't even notice that he had highways available. Oh well, it's not one of my top priorities, it's up there but I have a few other genes I want in my collection first. Yeah that probably is why and it's exactly why I want a super lol It'd make it so much easier knowing that everything in a clutch that isn't a super stripe is definitely a specter.

Thanks

Really?! I didn't even notice that he had highways available. Oh well, it's not one of my top priorities, it's up there but I have a few other genes I want in my collection first. Yeah that probably is why and it's exactly why I want a super lol It'd make it so much easier knowing that everything in a clutch that isn't a super stripe is definitely a specter.
    I agree. It's also why highways have stayed so high in price too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12