This is the first time my leos have successfully paired up and I can finally see eggs in my females tummy. I have never had leo eggs iv had crested gecko eggs but not leos. I did research and I made me a diy incubator out of a cooler and filled it up a little bit and put an aquarium heater in. then I have a plastic bowl that I filled with the clay incubation medium with the black egg holder. I did a test run and put the temp prob in the bowl and it stays a steady 82 degrees. Im having trouble with the water on top of the lid I heard that that wasn't good. i have a lay box in her enclosure it is a crayon pencil box with coco fiber damp feeling. she gets in it every now and then. her eggs are kind of up in the middle of the body i thought they were suppose to be down at the bottom of there bellys? do they drop down? she just sleeps a lot and really doesn't want to eat? do they go off food for a while? Should i take the male out he isn't bothering her? i just want to make sure i am doing everything right.