I think I've thought of a name for my baby borneo. I'm thinking about going with Miss Kitty. She's a redhead, or I guess copper head. I like how it goes with the reputation of being so vocal and hissy like a cat. And who will expect a big, thick Python to be pulled out when asked if they want to see Miss Kitty. What do you all think? Though she hasn't hissed or huffed once and I get her out for about 5 min a day to check on her and the conditions to get them slowly adjusted where they need to be.

My question is about humidity. With her dog box of moist sphagnum and her water bowl, I'm having a bit more trouble regulating humidity than with the ball pythons. I have two hygrometers in the tub, a digital and an analogue dial. I've been slowly dropping the humidity by drilling more holes. I've got it to about 70-75%, the dial reads 70 and the digital 75. It started at 90 when I first got her. I'll still some more holes and give it a day to equalize then drill more holes. I'm aiming for about 60-65% in current conditions. Does this sound like a good level to aim for? And will the amount of time it's taking to drop the humidity have any detrimental effects? I'm thinking a couple more days and it'll be where I want it to be. Though she spends all her time in the humid dug box, but I want the rest of the tub more dry when she wants to venture out.

Thank,
Kyle

Gotta have atleast one picture of the little girl,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk