Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,879

2 members and 2,877 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,014
Threads: 248,474
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, DetectiveIcarus
    Thanks

Great Deal At Target!!!!!

I know its been like damn near forever since I've posted on here... but I just got home from Target after picking up a 50 gallon sterilite container (clear!) for $13!!!!!!! I've never seen clear tubs this big, much less for that cheap. Just thought I'd put the word out incase anyone with big snakes is lookin for a container for them. $13 L8r all.
    -Chris

0.1 - Columbian Redtailed Boa - Sprocket <-- now vinnimac's
    0.0.2 - Leopard Geckos - Aflack and Geico <-- LOL

Thanks

Re: Great Deal At Target!!!!!

I guess I will be going shopping after Nanny 911 is over. Awesome deal, thanks for letting everyone know.
    --Becky--
    ?.? Normals, 1.0 100% Het Pied Classic Jungle, 1.0 Yellow Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Butterscotch Hypo, 0.1 100% Het VPI Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Yellow Hypo, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Yellowbellies, 0.1 YB Granite, 1.0 Black Pastel, 1.0 Lemon Pastel, 0.1 50% Possible Het Banded Albino, 0.1 Spider, 1.0 Fire, 0.2 Granite

Thanks

Wow, long time no see! Good to know you're still around and yep that's a pretty sweet deal

Thanks

sup steelsack.. yeah i been moving, and working my lil tail off (sorry to my geckos... no pun intended). I wasn't even at Target to get sprocket a new tank, i was there to get a phone and another keyboard and some other junk when i saw an unattended cart with the largest clear tank i've EVER seen in it.. lol after askin around to see if it belonged to anyone (with no results) i took the cart sterilite and all LOL.... got to the checkout, had JUST touched OK on the check card machine when this guy was like "can i get my container and cart back please?" LOL.. god i was so embarassed lol... he told me they had alotta them on a endcap towards the back of the store so i gave him his and went to find my own. the thing is HUGE. The base is roughly 16"X38", and prolly swells to about 20x40ish at the top. And its 18" high. VERY happy gonna start drilling holes in it now so i can xfer sprocket over (after i order her some forzen feeders).
    -Chris

0.1 - Columbian Redtailed Boa - Sprocket <-- now vinnimac's
    0.0.2 - Leopard Geckos - Aflack and Geico <-- LOL