Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,243

1 members and 1,242 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Update on baby Bindi and more info:

Tomarrow is the Columbus Reptile Show, we are going ofcourse.

Got a call from the breeder a little bit ago, originally she did not want to send Bindi home with me because she is a VERY slow eater and not growing quite right either. So she decided to replace baby Bindi, plus I had another baby on reserve. So we planned on picking up 2 new babies tomarrow. When the breeder called me a bit ago, she offered baby Bindi back to me free of charge, she is eating greens well, but does not like bugs, and still very small, the new babies are 5 weeks younger and bigger already.... so ofcourse, I told her I would gladly take Bindi back even under the circumstances. The breeder and I discussed the need for animal protien, and we came to the conclusion that giving Bindi scrambled eggs would be a good sub for animal protien. She is hooking me up with another breeder friend of hers who has used eggs as a sub for animal protien. Anyone had any experience with this method? Any other ideas? Baby food (if she will take it)?

I originally purchased Bindi for use as a breeder, but under the circumstances, she will NEVER be used for such. She is gonna re-join our family as a well loved pet.

I am quite excited right now, as we are now gonna have a total of 4 dragons. Just wait till my hubby gets home tonight and I tell him Bindi is coming back to us! He will be excited too, because he liked her alot also.
    *Jeanne*

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe"

Thanks

Re: Update on baby Bindi and more info:

Great to hear your bindi is coming home with you!!! Hope to see some pics of her(if it isn't to stressful on her ) hope everything goes well.

Brian
    Brian
    1.0 ball python-Reeses(u know the candy)
    0.1 sumatran blood python-shai (i miss you)
    1.0 JCP- spaz