Ok recently I acquired a 6ft JCP along with its house. Its made out of plywood and the front is plexiglass. It measures at 4ft tall 3ft wide and 26" deep. For heat it came with a 100w basking lamp and for night a 75w reptile nightglo lamp. There is no UTH. My temps maintain at 80 and coolside 76. The humidity stays around 50. I use an acurite digital readout. I'm also using cypress mulch as substrate. Even though the previous owner kept him like this since he was a baby and never had any problems I know that I need to get the heat up a little more. I would like to get flexwatt for the underneath but the bottom is wood. So my other question is can I seal a piece of flexwatt between the wood and a piece of plexiglass inside the enclosure. I was also thinking of cutting out the bottom of the cage and replacing it with plexiglass so that I could use flexwatt underneath. Or do you think my cage is to large and should I replace it with something smaller so I could control the heat and humidity better. Really concerned about my pets enviroment and health.