Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,892

3 members and 2,889 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    I love the sound of the "Ban-Hammer" dropping....
    0.1 BP - Mojave - Lexi
    1.0 Bearded Dragon - Thunder (RIP)
    0.1 Bearded Dragon - Lightning

"Now you know, and knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleTreeGuy For This Useful Post:

boaguy (03-28-2016),Kokorobosoi (03-29-2016)

Thanks

Unhappy

Buyer volunteered the idea of splitting up the payment. Neither I nor any of my coworkers hold I'll will towards Dan or his wife. We feel that they jumped the gun on this situation as my time and energy was wasted. Us being a new company does not warrant speculation when all the business that we have conducted has been more than professional and customer service has been more than stellar.

Dan... I'm sincerely sorry that you feel the way you do. Furthermore, id like to know what "suspicious" behavior you are referring to. Maybe wishing your family a Happy Easter is suspicious and unprofessional these days

Thanks
    Those individuals listed there are past co workers. I own and operate my own business which is Sand Hill Reptiles. I refuse to argue or stoop to a lower level. I was associated with those people, which was ultimately a mistake.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Warning: SouthernHerper (aka GroundPounder) Scammer - FC Link

Quote Originally Posted by southernherper View Post
    Those individuals listed there are past co workers. I own and operate my own business which is Sand Hill Reptiles. I refuse to argue or stoop to a lower level. I was associated with those people, which was ultimately a mistake.
    Those past co-co workers are all and the same Dustin Draper and Christina Davis who over the last 9 years have used many ID & emails.

Now the funny thing is why would a "legitimate" business would use the phone number and email address of known scammers/former co-workers (Dustin Draper and Christina Davis Draper), that does not make much sense does it? Latest scam was on fauna just a few months back, same email address.

Is that the best explanation you can come up with?

I refuse to argue or stoop to a lower level.
    Translation I got caught again and can't get out of that one.

For the record your ads have been removed and you are now on borrowed time on this forum, just enough for you to try to explain yourself and you are not doing good.
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 03-28-2016 at 07:24 PM.
    Deborah Stewart

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

Godzilla78 (02-20-2018)

Thanks
    1. I own a legitimate business.
    2. No. I dont have any aliases.
    3. The names listed with the exception of Dustin Draper and Christina Draper are past co workers which have since been seperate from me.
    4. The phone number is the businesses number for the moment until we get the building and shop set up. As stated above, the company is a new company.

If you feel the need to ban me then feel free. But let me ask you a question first. What would the ban be based off of? Speculation? Paranoia? Or stupidity? It would have to be one of those 3 because there is no other reason.

Thanks
    No on on here has been ripped off and we use PayPal only or credit cards when the shop doors are opened soon. So feel free to attack me all you want, BC when it boils down to it, we are entitled to file suit as we are officially an entity protected by certain laws when it comes to losses based on your speculation and big mouth spreading slanderous remarks about our company when our business is 100% above board.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 657 Posts

.The names listed with the exception of Dustin Draper and Christina Draper are past co workers
    so then who are they to you if not past coworkers ?
    The phone number is the businesses number for the moment until we get the building and shop set up. As stated above, the company is a new company.
    you can set up a phone and email in seconds with almost no charge why use a known scammers?

If you feel the need to ban me then feel free. But let me ask you a question first. What would the ban be based off of? Speculation? Paranoia? Or stupidity? It would have to be one of those 3 because there is no other reason.
    my guess is stupidity namely yours. you got busted end of story I am glad the op didnt get scammed and has warned people
    Last edited by StillBP; 03-28-2016 at 07:40 PM.
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. The names listed with the exception of Dustin Draper and Christina Draper are past co workers which have since been separate from me.
    So you admit being Dustin Draper?

The names & ID listed DO NOT exist they were created by Dustin Draper so how can they be your past co-workers? Imaginary co-workers?
    Last edited by Stewart_Reptiles; 03-28-2016 at 07:48 PM.
    Deborah Stewart

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

wolfy-hound (03-29-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 657 Posts

No on on here has been ripped off and we use PayPal only or credit cards when the shop doors are opened soon. So feel free to attack me all you want, BC when it boils down to it, we are entitled to file suit as we are officially an entity protected by certain laws when it comes to losses based on your speculation and big mouth spreading slanderous remarks about our company when our business is 100% above board.
    thought you refused to stoop to lower levels now you are making threats of a lawsuit??
    kinda proves the point right there
    hey just askin here but what was the original deal for the pieds if i brought cash to your door could you produce them? or were they stolen too?
    Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

Thanks

Seems to me the quickest and easiest way to prove the seller is legit is for him to post the A: corporation papers since they are a new registered business. B: pictures of all 14 pieds. C: the shipping boxes and labels since they are already ready D: a reasonable explanation as to why the email and phone numbers are connected to a credible business. The first 3 of those ought to be very simple to produce.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    - The Grove Reptiles

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Asherah For This Useful Post:

Godzilla78 (02-20-2018)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast