Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,991

0 members and 2,991 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks

Herp Events Across the Country for May?

I'll be taking a trip cross country in May, roughly the 10th - 20th. Since my travel route and times are pretty flexible, I was hoping that I would be able to hit up some herp events along the way.

I've already checked the 'big name' shows, and will unfortunately be missing any of those shows along the way that I can see from their websites. (ReptiCon, NARBC, Super Show, Las Vegas Reptile Expo)
    What I'm hoping for is information on any smaller events that aren't as well known during my travel dates that I could check out along the way, or any breeders/hobbyist that would like to show off their collection, discuss their animals, projects they're working on, or share knowledge and experience. I think it would be a great experience, and could be recorded (with permission) to share with others.

I'll be starting in SoCal, driving to PA and back again, so pretty much anywhere an event is going on would be fine and as I said, travel route and dates are flexible so if you know of an event that falls a few days outside the range, please share information on that as well.

If you are aware of an event near you during May, please post below or if a visit to show off your animals sounds fun, let me know! (We'll discuss any private information via pm.)
    Last edited by SmoothScales; 03-12-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks
    Pretty sure Hamburg PA show is coming up in may. Every two months so the chances are good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kokorobosoi For This Useful Post:

SmoothScales (03-12-2016)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Herp Events Across the Country for May?

http://www.kingsnake.com/events/index.php

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Re: Herp Events Across the Country for May?

That doesn't actually have all events listed on it. For example, while not in my time frame, I know that there is a small reptile expo in New Stanton, PA in April that isn't on the kingsnake list. This is why I was posting here asking - because not all of the little shows bother with posting their listing. They only expect local people to come, so do little beyond making sure the locals are informed. Those were the types of shows I was hoping to find out about by asking here instead of checking on Kingsnake.